pink rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Pink Rule Official Chat
PR Crossover Rp - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 am by silver

» PR Crossover Rp
PR Crossover Rp - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 am by silver

» Pink Rule Rules to follow so you don't get banished
PR Crossover Rp - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 am by silver

» how do i art again
PR Crossover Rp - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:53 am by silver

» Official Pink Rule Pack
PR Crossover Rp - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 pm by silver

» Riv does art kind of
PR Crossover Rp - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm by Spardalet

» Official Pink Rule Kingdom
PR Crossover Rp - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 pm by riv

» Pink rule rp rules
PR Crossover Rp - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm by riv

I forgot my password

PR Crossover Rp

5 posters

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

PR Crossover Rp - Page 32 Empty Re: PR Crossover Rp

Post  Spardalet Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:16 pm

A deep sigh escaped from the catgirl's lungs. She had to have a clear mind if she wanted to find Abigail and face against him but knowing Dante, he wouldn't let her do it too. "Let's hope Abigail will be easier to defeat than last time, because I want to do it alone."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:43 pm

"Cat," Sazed said softly. "You don't have to go alone. Don't let your pride consume you. Please. I've seen pride kill many people. We are going to help you." Kaladin, to everyone's surprise, spoke up. "It is the right thing to do. The honorable thing to do." I will do what is right.
riv
riv
Great and Powerful Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:49 pm

The catgirl's feline ears flattened against her skull. "I don't care about 'honor and pride'. I care about my friend, I watched that stupid demon kill my friend and then I had to watch my friend die because of him." She said plainly before shaking her head.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:52 pm

"But trying to get revenge alone isn't the answer," Sazed replied. "I know that you want him for yourself, but things will go smoother and we will have a better chance if we all help you fight." Kaladin gave a swift nod, and Syl flew over to Cat's shoulder. "You've got a Radiant to help!" "I am not a Radiant!" Kaladin snapped back at her.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:15 pm

A soft laugh came from Cat as her bright yellow eyes scanned Syl. "I don't want mister 'Radiant' over there break a nail and fight Abigail." A sly smirk spread across her frail face like a slithering snake.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:21 pm

Kaladin huffed, glaring at Cat. "Oh hush. You'll probably ruin your hair fighting him."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:32 pm

"Please, I'm not scared to get dirty. I'm an animal after all." Her sly smirk stayed stuck in her face as if the catgirl was taunting the man.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:34 pm

"But you are lighteyes. That's all lighteyed women think about." Kaladin crossed his arms across his chest, giving a smirk right back at her.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:40 pm

The catgirl shook her head. "Not all women are the same, I've grown in the dirtiest streets I'm not afraid of getting myself dirty..." Though she soon trailed off at the memory of her and her brother's childhood years. They had lost their child innocence as soon as she turned 10 and her brother 11.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Kaladin figured that he hit a soft spot, so he shut his mouth. Vin huffed. "Dresses are gross. You can't fight in them." Sazre rolled his eyes at her.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:47 pm

"Of course dresses are gross, I hate them. The last person who tried to put a dress on me lost his eyes." Cat said after 'locking' that memory in the back of her mind.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:51 pm

"If only I had claws.." Vin sighed. "You would have gotten your eyes clawed out." She looked to Sazed. Her steward sighed, shrugging. "I was only following Kelsier's orders to turn you into a proper young lady." "You kept trying to fix my hair. Funny because yours needs work." "Mine doesn't exist," the bald Terrisman replied evenly.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:56 pm

Cat's lemon-colored feline optics rolled at the sound of the two bickering. "Who said I used claws to gouge their eyes out?" She tilted her head. Sure, she looked innocent and weak but she had some of the most brutal ways of killing her targets.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:26 am

"What else would you do with them?" Kaladin mumbled in the back.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:08 am

"What can I say, animals hate clothes, especially dresses." The smirk in the catgirl's face disappeared after a moment. "Like Dante said earlier, the demons here can take the form of soeone we love so better keep your eyes open."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:00 pm

(OH MY GOD
HAVE A DEMON TURN INTO KELSIER'S DEAD WIFE MARE
OR VIN'S DEAD BROTHER REEN
OR OR
KALADIN'S DEAD BROTHER TIEN
OHH THIS WILL WORK NICELY)

Vin glared. "Well, you won't have to worry about that. Everyone I love is either here right now or dead. Besides, they can't see my mind." Sazed wasn't so sure about that, but he kept his mouth shut as they continued on.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:04 pm

(THAT'S WHY I SLAPPED THAT IN THERE)

The catgirl looked at Vin beside her. "They don't need to invade your mind to change form, just a simple glance at the eyes of their victim is enough." Cat replied just as plainly as her.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:08 pm

"They won't be able to read me," Vin growled. "I'll slit their throats before they can." Kaladin looked at Syl on his shoulder. "Keep an eye out for anyone."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:16 pm

A deep sigh came from Cat's lungs. Surprisingly, she hated the confidence they had. Demons were deadly creatures, not happy-go-lucky beings who want to die by a human's hands. She didn't say anything though, she had to keep her mind clean and empty of any feelings or important people in it.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:21 am

The confidence they, especially Vin and Sazed, had came from Kelsier. The Mistborn had always smiled, even on the ashiest of days. He said it was because his laughter was the only thing Lord Ruler couldn't take from him. His spirit, his confidence.. all were things he could rely on to always be there. He rubbed off on them, especially little street urchin Vin.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:32 am

Surprisingly, the catgirl always had a smile or a smirk in her face, just like Dante. But it seemed like it had long gone now. No, she wasn't going to let any demon take the form of the people she loved. She just *had* to act heartless for now but it hurt her so much...
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:55 am

Kaladin narrowed his eyes, keeping his thoughts on the matter to himself. Nobody he cared about was alive anymore. None of the demons could- "Kal?" A small voice behind him asked. "Kal, is that you? I found another rock.. I think this one's really special! Come and look!" Kaladin stiffened. Tien. He turned to see his brother, about twelve, standing behind him, holding something in his hand. The Surgebinder trembled, trying to take in the sight in front of him. "Kaladin," Syl said. "Don't.. its not.."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:51 pm

The catgirl's feline ears instantly perked towards the young voice like they had a mind of their own. Not controlling her body anymore, she turned to Kaladin and stood beside him. "Kaladin. Listen to Syl... Please..." Cat said slowly, ears flicking and twitching as if they were searching for more noise to 'feed on'. The feline girl sat down like her animalistic nature, lemon colored cat eyes scanning the kid in front of them.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:06 am

"Both of you are wrong," Kaladin said softly. "That's Tien. I know it." He took a few steps forward, swallowing back his tears. "Hey.. Tien."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:14 pm

"It's not Tien, Kaladin!" Came the catgirl's sudden loud voice from behind him. "Did you forget what I just said about the demons here? It's not him!" She shouted again while one pale hand lifted from the cold floor under her.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum