pink rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Pink Rule Official Chat
PR Crossover Rp - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 am by silver

» PR Crossover Rp
PR Crossover Rp - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 am by silver

» Pink Rule Rules to follow so you don't get banished
PR Crossover Rp - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 am by silver

» how do i art again
PR Crossover Rp - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:53 am by silver

» Official Pink Rule Pack
PR Crossover Rp - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 pm by silver

» Riv does art kind of
PR Crossover Rp - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm by Spardalet

» Official Pink Rule Kingdom
PR Crossover Rp - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 pm by riv

» Pink rule rp rules
PR Crossover Rp - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm by riv

I forgot my password

PR Crossover Rp

5 posters

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

PR Crossover Rp - Page 31 Empty Re: PR Crossover Rp

Post  Spardalet Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:49 pm

(Sure!)

Cat rolled her bright yellow feline eyes and started to walk. "Come on, relax for once!" She put her hands behind her head. Sure she knew how it feels like to be treated like trash but the past is past, it doesn't concern Cat what happened.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:56 pm

Kaladin glared. "I don't have to. Why should I?" He grumbled something about brainwashing and betrayal. Sazed looked back at him. "We can always just leave you here, and let the monsters find you." Vin just huffed, keeping a look out for anyone before them. "This is going to be a long walk."
riv
riv
Great and Powerful Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:01 pm

The catgirl's inky black ears flicked at Kaladin's muttering. "Damn right." She said to Vin with a glance from her bright yellow optics. "You don't have to worry because Vin and Sazed are not lighteyes and look at me, I'm just a freaking animal! What will an animal like me going to do to you? Try and claw you? Please, I have better things to do." She decided to play the animal card. For once, she was happy people called her an animal instead of a human.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:08 pm

Kaladin huffed, then Syl flickered over to him. She hopped to his shoulder, crossing her arms. Then she stuck him to the floor. "Hey! Syl!" Kaladin gasped, unable to move. She giggled and tossed him to the ground, where he became stuck to the floor. "Quit it! They aren't bad! I'm honorspren, and I can tell if people aren't honorable! So quit being a pile of chull dung and lighten up!" She stopped suddenly, proud of her metaphor. She was just getting the hang of figurative language.

Vin and Sazed looked at him, confused. They couldn't see Syl like Cat or Kaladin, and the sight before them was odd. Kaladin groaned. "I have a spirit that gives me my powers," he told them flatly. "She stuck me to the floor."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:11 pm

The catgirl laughed lightly at the sight. "I'm starting to like spren more and more." She said playfully at the sight, her inky tail wagged back and forth happily. "Look, how about a deal?" The feline girl suddenly said and sat down in a cat like fashion in front of the man.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:34 pm

Syl giggled, putting her head down with a smirk. "Well, you wouldn't like some spren. I'm special. Most can't talk." "You aren't that special," Kaladin huffed. "All Surgebinders have spren." "But they aren't honorspren." Kaladin rolled his eyes and looked at Cat. "What in Damnation do you want?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:40 pm

"I'll tell you what, if we try to harm you in anyway, you have the right to either go alone or harm us back." The catgirl watched the man with a pair of bright yellow, feline orbs and a wagging inky black tail.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:43 pm

Kaladin glared. "Fine. Not that I wasn't going to hurt you anyway if you tried anything." Syl smacked him with Stormlight, and he glowered at her. "Stop it now," she snapped. That made Kaladin stop. Syl looked genuinely afraid. "Please," she said softly. "You have to remember the codes."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:46 pm

"Good. Let's get going now, shall we?" She looked up at the little spirit with a soft smile, feline tail still wagging in happiness. Even if she couldn't change this mans thoughts about them she would at least make a deal with him.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Kaladin could see the fear in her eyes. Syl's greatest fear was him abandoning the codes of the Windrunners. It would toss her into oblivion, and she would become like all the other spren. Playful, giggling things that couldn't think for themselves. He couldn't let that happen to her. She was his only friend.

Kaladin found himself unstuck from the ground, and he stood, brushing himself off. "I guess this works."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:52 pm

The feline girl reached her hand out. "Deal?" She asked plainly, her unique eyes piercing into his.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:52 pm

He hesitated before taking her hand. "Deal."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:54 pm

A smile spread across Cat's pale face. "Thank you." She stood up again and turned her attention to the others. "Alright! Let's get going before Dante starts shouting in my head about being late."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Vin nodded, looking at Cat. "What exactly are we looking for, anyway?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:20 pm

"Any sign of Abigail, he was clearly in the mood for some 'mind tricks' the first time. Now it's going to be pretty difficult to find him again..." The catgirl said slowly while watching around the area.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Squib Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:21 pm

Pumpkin looked off into the distance. He spotted something... Blue?
Curious he started off towards it with Squib trailing behind.

~~~

Vasher gritted his teeth and decided to face the stranger.
"Who are you?" He called to the man, hoping his scruffy appearance made him look more unassuming.
Squib
Squib

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:22 pm

"Mind tricks.." Sazed muttered, thinking. "This might be very complicated." Vin nodded. "Agreed."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Nero raised an eyebrow at the stranger. "That's exactly what I was going to say." He said and closed his hidden limb in a fist, he wasn't in the mood to fight but he'd do it if the man proved dangerous.

---

Cat nodded. "You think I don't know? I hate that guy so much I just want to rip his guts out." She said angrily, her inky black tail fluffing up.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:27 pm

"Can we really beat him?" Vin asked softly. "Is that even plausible?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:30 pm

"Dante managed to do it last time but... He died, technically, had to pay Hell a visit to re-awaken him." The catgirl looked at Vin. "Sadly it seems like someone found some remains of the relics and brought him back, it seemed weaker from last time, though." She tried to say in an optimistic tone.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:44 pm

"We might have a chance then," Vin growled softly, twirling a coin in her hand. "I'd love to fight him.." Sazed raised an eyebrow but said nothing, obviously not wanting Vin to fight.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:51 pm

A deep sigh came from the catgirl. "It's not that easy, Vin, he's not like your 'Lord Ruler' he's more aggressive and isn't afraid to even kill his own kind, let alone people who rebel against their kind." Her bright yellow eyes looked at the girl beside her.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:03 pm

Vin narrowed her eyes. "Lord Ruler killed and turned his entire culture into servants in order to keep his power," she said softly, motioning to Sazed. "He destroyed his own culture, religion, everything. He killed everyone who tried to rebel. The noblemen are so brainwashed that they can't think without him. Entire races are dead, including his own. He stole the power of Allomancy, becoming both a Feruchemist and Allomancer. The most powerful man in the world. Immortal." She narrowed her eyes. "I'd say Abigail is the same way."

Sazed said nothing through Vin's speech, but his jaw tighetend, eyes growing dark. Yes, Lord Ruler had killed his culture.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:10 pm

The catgirl nodded. "Sounds like Abigail a lot, sadly Dante won't tell me too much about his power, says if I learn I will go hunt him down alone and that's exactly what I want to do. I want to rip him apart with my own hands." She had so much hatred inside of her for Abigail. So much even Dante's mind wouldn't comprehend.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:02 pm

"I followed Kelsier when he broke into Lord Ruler's mansion," Vin said. Sazed sighed. "That was hardly smart. I had to rescue you." "Yeah, how did you do that?" He shrugged.

Kaladin glowered in the back, keeping an eye out for anything.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum