pink rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Pink Rule Official Chat
PR Crossover Rp - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 am by silver

» PR Crossover Rp
PR Crossover Rp - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 am by silver

» Pink Rule Rules to follow so you don't get banished
PR Crossover Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 am by silver

» how do i art again
PR Crossover Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:53 am by silver

» Official Pink Rule Pack
PR Crossover Rp - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 pm by silver

» Riv does art kind of
PR Crossover Rp - Page 29 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm by Spardalet

» Official Pink Rule Kingdom
PR Crossover Rp - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 pm by riv

» Pink rule rp rules
PR Crossover Rp - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm by riv

I forgot my password

PR Crossover Rp

5 posters

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

PR Crossover Rp - Page 29 Empty Re: PR Crossover Rp

Post  riv Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:06 am

"Having faith in something is hardly weak," Sazed pointed out. "Faith can just make you stronger, in fact. That is why most people fight, is it not? Because they believe in something or someone? It doesn't make you weak."
riv
riv
Great and Powerful Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:00 am

"But it's clearly stupid to have faith in someone when you're facing against a demon." An annoyed growl escaped the demon's throat. He was getting tired of this man's lectures.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:02 am

"Enlighten me on your logic," Sazed replied. "As a collector of religions, I can say that it is always good to have faith in something, even if it is a friend or yourself. Faith caused most of the progression in society."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:39 am

"It's simple." Said Vergil as he watched the man with his icy stare. "Humans inheritely fear evil. This fear makes your kind weaker in compare to mine, a world without humans wouldn't be that bad." The demon said with a tilt of his head. Though he soon turned his attention at Dante.

The half-demon had manage to pull himself out of the sword again but he was clearly too exhausted to fight. "You're not getting the girls, like it or not."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:45 am

"But, in a world of evil, it makes you stronger if you find faith in something you believe in," Sazed said. "Belief hardly makes you weak."

Kaladin suddenly snarled. "Why don't you fight, coward?!" He hurled himself at Vergil.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Vergil didn't answer Kaladin's question. He didn't have time to fight someone right now. "But faith hardly ever helped you. Why keep hanging onto hopeless faith?" He seemed curious at the man's strange courage.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:39 pm

"Faith, hopeless or not, gives you something to believe in," Sazed replied softly. "It can give you courage that you do not have. Something a demon wouldn't understand, I think."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:40 pm

"Of course demons wouldn't understand, they're heartless beings who deserve to stay in Hell." Came the familiar voice of Dante from behind Vergil.

Vergil then turned his attention at his brother aggressively. "You're a demon too, brother, our father was one, if you remember." He said plainly.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:42 pm

"I've never been around a non-human like yourself before," Sazed pointed out. "Why do you think that faith is hopeless?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:43 pm

"Because it is, if my father wasn't so stupid to have faith in your kind, you'd be extinct by now." Said the cold demon. He was getting so tired of this.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:47 pm

"The extinction of a species is hardly good," Sazed said flatly.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:51 pm

"It is good when a species is coward and too stupid to understand they're not as powerful as they seem." Said the demon again. With that, he turned around. He was bored of this mere human lecturing him. "I will find the girls myself if I have to."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:55 pm

"You will have to get through Kelsier and I if you want that," Sazed said with a slight smile. The real fight would begin.. if Vergil decided to attack.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:57 pm

Vergil laughed lightly as he gave a glance at his brother and then at Kelsier. His icy blue stare pierced into the man. "I think I'll pass this time. I don't want to fight a weakened sibling." He then walked away.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:05 pm

"You won't get them!" Kelsier snarled after him. "I will protect them!"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:09 pm

"If you say so... I just hope the rest of the demons won't make a mess after your corpse." That was all the demon said before the sinister shadows wrapped around his lithe figure.

As soon as Vergil left, Dante left out an exhausted sigh and tiredly sat down, moving his hand away from the wound on his stomach as it started to heal by itself. "Stupid Vergil, just come to your senses already."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:18 pm

"Your brother is more annoying than you are," Kaladin snapped.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:23 pm

"And this is why we're siblings." He said with a sly smirk in his face only to growl lightly as a familiar figure walked up behind Kelsier. "You're finally here."

"What can I say, that demon was harder than I thought." Said the soft voice of Cat. She had changed her clothes as she now wore a short khaki colored skirt, knee high boots and a yellow crop top to match her feline eyes. "I knew it was a good idea to bring some things with me." A grin spread across her innocent looking face.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:45 am

"Cat! You're okay!" Kelsier sounded relieved. Kaladin grumbled. "How fortunate." His voice had a sarcastic glint.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:28 am

"Of course I'm okay, why wouldn't I be okay? I'm not like Dante who always gets into trouble." Said the catgirl with a smirk across her face but it soon turned into an angry growl at Kaladin. "I long for the day you won't make a nasty comment about me."

The half-demon rolled his light blue eyes at them. "If you're here then it means Nero is close by too, so this means we'll have to play Abigail's little tricks and pretend we're facing Vergil."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:12 am

Kaladin glared at Cat, then looked back to Dante. "How do we beat this.. Abigail? He seemed pretty immortal." Vin huffed, Sazed had finally let her go, and glared at both him and Kelsier. "I can take care of myself! I'm a Mistborn!"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Neamara Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:35 am

Neamara lazily eyed the strangers as she crossed the threshold into the session, rolling her eyes as she overhears Dante.

Stretching her forepaws ahead of her, she realizes that only one of them was familiar. "Hi," she croaks, quickly clearing her throat as she bounds towards the group. With no hesitation, Neamara snaps her gaze to the Demon Hunter. "You wouldn't be speaking ill of your brother now, would you Dante?" she pauses, staring icily at the half-demon.

...have not roleplayed in forever so it's a bit rusty! don't have many characters at my disposal so i'mma just use wolf Neamara c:

Last edited by Neamara on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : minor typos)
Neamara
Neamara

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, giving the animatronics brownies while the puppet plays games with Strife.

http://nightangelwolf.wix.com/nightangelwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:50 am

(Yas its not one on one anymore! XD)

Kaladin jumped, then glared at the newcomer. The Surgebinder found all these new people to be.. untrustworthy. What even was that? There were no dogs, or canines for that matter, on Roshar. The closest thing he had seen like this creature was an axehound, a six legged shelled creature.

The three from Scadrial felt the same. Kelsier and Vin seemed on edge, but Sazed was curious regarding this new thing. He was practically eating it all up, storing as much memory as he could. He'd write it all out later. "So who are you?" He asked.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Neamara Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:05 pm

Meeting the stranger's gaze, Neamara dipped her head respectfully, sensing a strange power emanating from his mere presence. "I am Neamara." Adding with a resigned sigh and shrug, she hesitantly added in a barely audible mutter, "...but you're welcome to call me Neam."

She settled and scratched a nagging itch under her chin, a feeling of contentedness washing over her. Her long journey to reach this place now felt worth it.
Neamara
Neamara

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, giving the animatronics brownies while the puppet plays games with Strife.

http://nightangelwolf.wix.com/nightangelwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Cat instantly knelt down and started to poke the canine's nose with curiosity. "Neamara? Neam?" She asked with a confused tone as she tilted her feline-eared head. "And where do you know him?" She pointed at the demon hunter, not taking her feline gaze off of her.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum