pink rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Pink Rule Official Chat
PR Crossover Rp - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 am by silver

» PR Crossover Rp
PR Crossover Rp - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 am by silver

» Pink Rule Rules to follow so you don't get banished
PR Crossover Rp - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 am by silver

» how do i art again
PR Crossover Rp - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:53 am by silver

» Official Pink Rule Pack
PR Crossover Rp - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 pm by silver

» Riv does art kind of
PR Crossover Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm by Spardalet

» Official Pink Rule Kingdom
PR Crossover Rp - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 pm by riv

» Pink rule rp rules
PR Crossover Rp - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm by riv

I forgot my password

PR Crossover Rp

5 posters

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

PR Crossover Rp - Page 4 Empty Re: PR Crossover Rp

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:31 pm

"Some humans are better than demons, others... They make demons look innocent in front of them." He glanced at him, leaning back against a wall again.

Cat laughed lightly. "To be honest, I don't care about my past and family anymore, they're way too useless for me." She took a sip of the milk before getting up, searching for some tuna as her stomach started to growl.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:37 pm

"Very true." The Doctor nodded, continuing to work. "But I do like humans more than my own people."
--
Kelsier sighed. "I would have loved to meet my mother. But my father.. I'd kill him." He paused. "Marsh and I have been working to overthrow Lord Ruler for a while now. Then my wife and I got caught sneaking around through Lord Ruler's palace. Sentenced to life in the worst prison possible, hardly a happy ending."
riv
riv
Great and Powerful Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:39 pm

Dante nodded but stayed silent as if he was thinking something.

Cat shook her head after tossing a can of tuna onto the table. "There's no such thing as a happy ending. I don't believe in this kind of things." She sat back down. "If you don't mind me asking, what was your wife's name?"
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:46 pm

"What is it?" He asked Dante.
--
"There still is hope," Kelsier said softly. "One day, things will change. I will make sure of it." He paused. "Her name was Mare." As he said the words, he reached inside his jacket pocket, pulling out an old piece of paper. "She gave me this.. before she was killed." He paused, passing it down the table gently. There was a picture of a petaled plant on it. "She said it was a flower. It used to grow everywhere, in all sorts of colors. She said that the grass used to be green, the sky blue and clean." He paused. "And the stars could be seen without enhanced vision."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:49 pm

"Hm? Oh, nothing, just thinking." Dante looked at the Doctor.

Cat looked at the flower for a few minutes before looking back at him, as if she was thinking of something. "Seems like a pretty flower." She passed the paper back to Kell gently. She opened the tuna can and started nibbling on some.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:55 pm

The Doctor shrugged. "Well, this will take a bit to fix." He groaned.
--
"At first I thought she was crazy." He smiled. "That's what I liked about her. But maybe not so after all.. the sky is blue here.. are the plants green?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:58 pm

Cat nodded with a smile. "Of course they are, but my favourite flowers are roses..." She suddenly grabbed Kell's wrist and started pulling him towards the entrace of the TARDIS. "Dante! Is it night yet?"

Dante tilted his head for a moment. "I think so... Why?" He asked, confused.

"Oh, nothing, thank you!" She opened the door and pulled Kell out, standing in the middle of the dark desert. "Look up." Was all she said
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:10 pm

Kelsier wondered what this was all about, but followed her, tucking the flower picture back in his cloak. They left the TARDIS, walking out into the crisp night air. There was no mist like in the Final Empire. That was odd.. but.. he did as he was told, looking up. The sight took his breath away. "The stars..." He gave a tiny gasp. "There's.. so many!" He gazed upwards, smiling. "If only Mare could see this.." he sighed, pulling out the picture. Then he stopped, having an idea. "I'm going to go touch one." He dropped his entire coin pouch down on the ground, then burned steel.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:15 pm

Cat laughed and grabbed his arm before he could do something. "You can't catch them, silly, they're too far away for the humans to touch them." She looked around. It was such a great time to shift but what about Kell? He would attack her with question about her form. A sigh escaped her throat.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:31 pm

Kelsier laughed. "I am Kelsier, the great Survivor of Hathsin and Lord of the Mists. I will catch that star. Never doubt a Mistborn with a mission." He shook her grip off gently, then Pushed against the coins, shooting up into the air at a good pace. He flared the steel, making it burn quicker but making him go even higher. Then he lost the anchor about three hundred feet into the air. He quit burning his steel, letting himself begin to freefall towards the ground.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:34 pm

Cat rolled her bright yellow eyes and started looking around. She wanted to shift. Just for a little bit. She closed her eyes slowly. When they opened again she looked down at her inky black paws and fur.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:37 pm

Kelsier pushed against the coins again, slowing his decent. He let himself drop the last twenty feet, burning pewter as he did so to strengthen his bones. A fall that would have killed a normal man would leave Kelsier with a mild bruise. He grinned happily. "They're too far," he said looking over at Cat. Or at least, where cat last was. "Oh, you're a shifter too."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:39 pm

"Hm?" She looked up at him. "Oh, well, you could say I am. I thank the werewolf blood in me for the shifting ability." She laughed lightly before stretching her limbs.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:40 pm

He stood, brushing his cloak off. "Well, I've pretty much told you my life story, what about yourself?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:44 pm

Cat shrugged, sitting back down on the sand. "Like I said, parents got killed off by another pack for keeping me secret from the other werewolves, had to live in the streets with my big brother, I had a motorcycle accident that made me lose some of my memories and here I am now, hunting demons on my free time." She smirked at the last sentence.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:46 pm

"Demon hunter?" He smiled. "Sounds exciting." Kell looked back up at the stars again. "Is that how you met Dante?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:49 pm

"Somewhat. He and my brother are friends and brother told him to put a mental link with me. Basically he can read my mind, feel the same pain as me and come to me when I need him the most." She tilted her head before laughing. "He's somewhat of a guardian angel but in demon version."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:52 pm

Kelsier raised an eyebrow. "That's quite... incredible actually." He looked to the TARDIS. "He's probably watching us, right?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:53 pm

"Nope, knowing him, he must be sleeping or think of stuff." She stood up after shifting back to her human form, dusting the sand off her hands. "And I'm in the mood to wake him up." She smirked, walking back in.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:56 pm

Kelsier laughed. "Don't get yourself hurt. I might be able to take down an entire fleet of armed guards at once but I have no idea how I'd do against a demon."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Cat walked over to Dante who was sitting on a chair, his eyes closed and his arms behind his head. "Wake up you idiot! What are you going to do if demons suddenly attack us?"

Dante growled, opening one eye to look at the catgirl. "I'd use you as a lunch and wait for them to finish before leaving." He said in an unimpressed tone.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:10 pm

The Doctor chuckled at the pair. "Nobody will sacrifice anyone."

Kelsier followed her in reluctantly, still glancing at the stars periodically to see if they were still there.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:14 pm

Cat grinned. "He would never let any demon touch me anyway."

"Keep on dreaming, tough cookie..." He muttered, closing his eyes again. She was right, he would never let anyone hurt her for any kind of reason.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:54 pm

Kelsier couldn't help but like the two. They were so much like him and Vin.. where even was Vin?

The Doctor rolled his eyes, sighing. "Well, this thing isn't going anywhere for a while now."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Dante opened one eye again and patted Cat on the back. "Well, sounds like you should sleep."

Cat flattened her inky black feline ears. "I'm 16, not 6 I can go to sleep anytime I want." She hated it when Dante was acting all big brother on her but they always went along great.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum