pink rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Pink Rule Official Chat
PR Crossover Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 am by silver

» PR Crossover Rp
PR Crossover Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 am by silver

» Pink Rule Rules to follow so you don't get banished
PR Crossover Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 am by silver

» how do i art again
PR Crossover Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:53 am by silver

» Official Pink Rule Pack
PR Crossover Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 pm by silver

» Riv does art kind of
PR Crossover Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm by Spardalet

» Official Pink Rule Kingdom
PR Crossover Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 pm by riv

» Pink rule rp rules
PR Crossover Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm by riv

I forgot my password

PR Crossover Rp

5 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

PR Crossover Rp - Page 2 Empty Re: PR Crossover Rp

Post  Spardalet Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:19 pm

She suddenly stopped as he noticed her friend lying down on her jacket, his shirt beside him. "Seriously? I'm dying of heat and you're sunbathing?"

The white-haired man known as Dante shrugged, his blue eyes open to look at her. "I thank my heat resistance for that." He smirked, sitting up to look at Kell. "How many times have I told you to not bring people back? I swear, you act like a crazy animal lady or whatever."

Cat growled angrily at him. "And now my jacket will stink of you." She watched him, feline tail wagging angrily, totally ignoring his last comment about her.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:25 pm

Heat resistance? Was this man an Allomancer? Kelsier burned bronze, searching for allomatic pulses. That would tell him if this man was a Misting (someone who could burn one metal) or a Mistborn like himself (someone who could burn all metals). Well, he wasn't, and Kelsier relaxed. "Oh, sorry for intruding. I kind of followed Cat here, so blame me for that." He grinned. "You must be Dante."
riv
riv
Great and Powerful Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Dante lifted his hand. "That's me!" He smirked slyly before getting up, sretching his arms. "So, found anything?" He looked down at his companion.

Cat's ears twitched angrily. "So you didn't look around...?" She tried to hold back a growl but instead her voice got kind of screechy again.

Dante rolled his eyes. "Just kidding, we just need to find that guy or whatever and get the hell out of here!" He grinned before turning his attention to Kell. "And you are...?"
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:42 pm

Kelsier watched the pair, amused. He liked this Dante. "I'm Kelsier. Everyone calls me Kell." He paused, looking him up and down. "Who are you looking for? I could help. I'm good at finding people." He paused. "And things. Things too. Just not trouble. Nah, I don't find trouble. I cause it." He hesitated. "Well, maybe it does find me a bit, but mostly everyone finds the trouble I cause."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:45 pm

Dante rolled his blue eyes. "Oh, before we start searching just a little heads up, it pisses the crap out of me when people talk more than me."

Cat growled at him in anger. "Someone needs to talk more than you, don't you think?"

Dante turned his attention back to his friend. "It also annoys me when girls complain all the time."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:03 pm

Kelsier crossed his arms. "Then we might have a problem. You might need to tie me up to shut me up." He glanced at Cat, raising an eyebrow. Him and Dante definitely shared the same sense of sarcastic humor, and he didn't know how he could cope with that.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:07 pm

Dante shrugged. "I will gladly do it if I have to." He then started walking. "Off we go to find that guy or whatever he is!"

Cat suddenly looked at him with an extremely cold look. "He's not a demon, is he?" She asked in the most unemotional voice a girl like her would make.

Dante's face lit up with a grin. "If he was something other than a demon you wouldn't follow me, would you?" He looked at her over his broad shoulders.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:11 pm

Demon hunters? Now that was very fascinating. Everyone in his world ran from the thought of demons. They couldn't be real. Kelsier followed, walking beside Cat. "So who are we trying to find? You never answered my question."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:13 pm

Cat instantly pointed at her white-haired friend. "Ask him, I didn't even know the guy we're searching is not a demon!"

"Just shut up for a few minutes!" Dante called at her, looking around for any clues left from the mysterious man (The Doctor).

"The heat is killing me! At least it's getting dark soon." She nodded at the setting sun that made the sky become a rich red color.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:23 pm

"I wonder..." Kelsier looked around, thinking that he saw something in the distance. "I'll be right back." He pulled out a coin and tossed it to the ground, burning steel. He Pushed against it, sending himself flying through the air. Once he started falling once more, he burned iron, Pulling the coin back to his hand. That was what iron, the opposite of steel, did. It Pulled on nearby metals. He tossed the coin down again and Pushed, repeating this several times until he was near enough to see the.. whatever it was. Dropping another coin anchor, he pushed against it as he fell, softening his fall enough to land on his feet.

The wreckage was odd. Was there even a man in there? It was metal though.. how weird. Nobody came out, so Kelsier Pushed and Pulled his way back to Cat and Dante. He landed on the ground lightly in the same fashion, then Pulled the coin back into his hands, tucking it back in the pouch. "Its some sort of.. box," Kelsier said. "It was pretty broken. I'm not sure if anyone survived. How did it even get here.." His last words were mumbles.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:27 pm

Cat suddenly took a step back as a sly smirk spread across Dante's face. "No, don't even think about it. We should find a place to rest."

Dante laughed and grabbed his friend's wrist. "We'll find a place to rest later! Let's go check it out now!" He started walking towards the wreckage. "Come on Kell!" He shouted behind him.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:31 pm

"I'll lead the way," Kell replied, pulling the coin out as he shot off once more. "Try to keep up!" Kelsier loved this. It was free, flying through the air. But, it felt odd in the day. The Mistborn didn't care. He continued on, slower than he was before, making sure to keep low enough for them to see him, his Mistcloak tassles fluttering after him in the wind. Yes, this was free.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:32 pm

Cat wanted to meow just so he would let her go but she held it back, her tail fluffing up in anger.

Dante's face lit up with a smirk, still dragging the pale girl behind him.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:36 pm

Kelsier dropped down next to the box again. "How odd is this thing? I mean, what is a Police box? And its glowing." He noted to his companions. Walking up to it, he began to burn tin to smell and look at it. "Its made out of some sort of wood. And it reaks of smoke."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Cat flattened her ears. "I don't care anymore I just wanna sleep and clean myself!"

Dante rolled his eyes and let go of his friend. "Will you shut up for once? You'll clean yourself later." He walked over the box and knocked on it. "Funny thing would be to get an answer." He smirked, laughing lightly.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:44 pm

Kelsier nodded with a laugh. "I hope not."
---
The Doctor stopped what he was doing, dropping the tools on the ground. He was trying to fix the poor TARDIS. "Hello?" Was someone knocking? "Who's there?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:46 pm

Cat's inky black ears instantly perked towards the origin of the voice. "Huh?" She walked closer to the box, walking around it like she was a feline playing with her prey.

Dante watched Cat. "Seems like Cat will deal with this." He grinned.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:49 pm

Kelsier was curious as well, but he watched just to see what was going to happen.
--
The Doctor groaned, walking over to the door. "Yes?" He asked, opening it. "I'm a tad busy right now. Maybe another time."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:23 am

A low, surprised hiss escaped from the girl's throat, making her tail fluff up. She flattened her ears and sat down on the hot sand, watching the mysterious man with her bright yellow feline eyes.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:51 pm

The Doctor looked at the group, his eyes curious. When he noticed Cat however, they brightened. "Well, aren't you beautiful?" He stepped out, brown eyes bright, his brown, spikey hair sticking up all over the place. He faintly smelled of smoke.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:59 pm

Cat moved her head back a little at his sudden enthusiasm at her but stayed still, watching him quietly.

Dante rolled his eyes at Cat's reaction. "Oh my god, her cat nature is taking over again." He facepalmed himself, way too ashamed for her.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:03 pm

Kelsier moved forward, taking a rather protective stance next to Vi- no, Cat. She was so much like Vin.. Vin even had the catlike stance and gaze. Kelsier couldn't help but feel the urge to protect her. "Who are you?" He asked the Doctor roughly. The Doctor sighed. "I mean you no harm," he said, noticing Kelsier's hard look. "I'm the Doctor. Who are you?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:09 pm

Cat's tail flicked angrily at Kell's sudden protective stance. She wasn't weak, she could take down a demon lord just with her claws and teeth of her cat form. She always acted all weak and fragile to see the individual's reaction to her. After a few minutes she stood up and dusted the sand off herself. "The name's Cat, and that's Dante." She replied, pointing at her half-demon friend.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:15 pm

The Doctor nodded. "I would invite you in, but its quite a mess." A loud bang was heard from the inside, and he winced. "I need to get it fixed before I can let people in there." He paused, glancing at Cat again. "A human/cat hybrid? I've seen lots of things, but nothing like this.. are you some sort of genetic experiment?" Kelsier huffed, but said nothing, and the Doctor seemed to back off a bit, not wanting to cause a fight. Even though the Time Lord was a few inches taller than Kell, the Mistborn's hard gaze made him weary.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:19 pm

Cat started to rub her inky black hair, a shy look in her eyes. "My mother was a lycan and my father a werewolf... When two different werewolf species have children there's a slim chance their child will become a hybrid. In other words, I'm some sort of a mutation between a cat, a lycan and a werewolf." She looked down at the sand in deep thought.

"I swear, I never understood your origin..." Muttered the white-haired half demon, watching her with his light blue eyes.

Last edited by Cherub on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum