pink rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Pink Rule Official Chat
PR Crossover Rp - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 am by silver

» PR Crossover Rp
PR Crossover Rp - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 am by silver

» Pink Rule Rules to follow so you don't get banished
PR Crossover Rp - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 am by silver

» how do i art again
PR Crossover Rp - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:53 am by silver

» Official Pink Rule Pack
PR Crossover Rp - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 pm by silver

» Riv does art kind of
PR Crossover Rp - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm by Spardalet

» Official Pink Rule Kingdom
PR Crossover Rp - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 pm by riv

» Pink rule rp rules
PR Crossover Rp - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm by riv

I forgot my password

PR Crossover Rp

5 posters

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

PR Crossover Rp - Page 25 Empty Re: PR Crossover Rp

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:49 pm

Kaladin glared, gritting his teeth. "I'd like to see you try, kid." Syl alighted on his shoulder again, and poked his neck. "Stop it. You're out of Stormlight. You can't fight." He barely glanced at her. Sazed, however, stood, sighing. "No one will be splattering anyone's guts around here. Who are you?"
riv
riv
Great and Powerful Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:52 pm

The man growled angrily. "Only friends are allowed to call me kid." He turned his attention at Sazed. "The name's Nero, Dante and I have a... Relation, to say the least?"

Dante rolled his eyes at Nero. "Why do you always have to make such a dramatic entrance? It pisses me off."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:56 pm

Sazed nodded. "Well, thank you. But you didn't have to tear her apart like that.." He glanced at Kelsier. "By the way.. could you find my metalminds for me? I'll need those." Kelsier groaned. "I thought you were the smart one." He reluctantly Pulled them back, handing them to Sazed. "Here."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:59 pm

"Cat sometimes need a good beating to understand." He turned his attention towards the catgirl. "I hope she learned her lesson."

Dante rolled his eyes and stood up. He held her gently on his arms. "She'll wake up in a few minutes. Let's move. You're coming?" The half-demon looked over his shoulder at Nero who gave a nod. "We can become rich from killing that idiot."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:10 pm

Kaladin huffed. "Then why don't we?" Syl looked like she wanted to slap him again. She wondered if Nero, and Cat, could see her. It would be weird if they could but.. Kelsier laughed. "You'd be shocked at the fortune you could bring in if you turned Vin, Sazed, and I in. You'd probably be rolling in money."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:13 pm

"Sorry to break it to you, but Abigail is worth more than mere humans." Said Nero with a glance of his blue eyes.

"You really need a break from demon hunting, kid." Dante started walking again. Cat was tiredly lying on her best friend's arm when she looked around. Her voice was now a little raspy from the hissing and growling.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:18 pm

"Where we come from, there are no demons," Sazed pointed out. "Besides the damn Inquisitors.." Kelsier muttered darkly. Sazed rolled his eyes. "They used to be humans, Kel." "Not anymore." Kaladin kept his mouth shut, watching them with a hostile gaze. "I wonder how much you'd be worth.. I Surgebinder and a Radiant," Syl mused to him. "I'm neither," Kaladin muttered to her. "I'm human, not some spren god."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:20 pm

"Sounds like my kind of place." Nero looked at the new people. "I haven't asked you guys but what's your names?"

Dante suddenly said. "Don't ask the one with the scars, he talks more than me and Cat combined." He didn't turn to look at Nero.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:23 pm

Kelsier grinned. "That's because you can't keep up with me." He paused. "My name is Kelsier, Survivor of Hathsin and Lord of the Skaa." Vin rolled her eyes at Kelsier. "He's insane. Don't listen to him," she said. "I'm Vin, this is Sazed." They all glanced at Kaladin, who grunted. "I'm Kaladin. I'm not from their little world. Wherever that is."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:26 pm

"I see that." He said while watching Kaladin. "And you seem to have a strange bond with Cat." Nero turned his attention to Vin. "That's new." Was all he said before sighing. "Seems like she's awake."

Cat started to meow and look around as she slowly gained her senses and powers. "What the... Let me go you idiot!" She shouted angrily at Dante, clawing at his arms with her nails.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Kaladin growled at him. "She tried to kill me." He glared at her as she awoken.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:29 pm

"I-what?" Came a confused voice from the catgirl. "Why did I tried to kill you?"

Dante poked Cat's nose. "Demon spell yo." He said tauntingly with a sly smirk that made the catgirl roll her eyes.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:30 pm

Kaladin glared. "I still won't trust you." Sazed rolled his eyes. "She won't hurt you."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:32 pm

"Don't trust me, I don't care." Cat said plainly and got off Dante's arms. She meowed lightly at the painful sting coming from her ear. "My poor ear, what happened?"
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:33 pm

"Sorry about that. I had to tear the earring from it. They were controlling you," Sazed quickly explained.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:35 pm

Cat looked up at Dante. "Seems like you weren't kidding when you said about the demon spell."

The half-demon nodded only to roll his eyes as Nero interrupted. "Excuse me, but I almost got my ass handed to me because you decided to act like a bitch, not him!"
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:37 pm

Sazed almost fussed at Nero for his foul language, but stopped himself. Kelsier sighed. "Good to have you back, Kitty."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Cat watched the others for a moment before glaring at Dante and Nero "Who told them my true name?"

Nero rolled his eyes. "We call you Cat, it's not that hard to find it out." "I agree with the kid." Said Dante and started walking again. "We'll need what rage has been left in you to piss Abigail off."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:44 pm

"We're still going after him?" asked Sazed wearly. Kelsier laughed. "Of course. Why wouldn't we?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:06 am

Cat then looked up at Nero. "Why did you have to hurt me so much anyway?"

"Because you wanted to wear my skin as a jacket." He said, not looking down at her while he walked.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:52 pm

"So where is Abigail?" Vin asked, glancing around.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:14 pm

The cagirl nodded in confusion. "Exactly what I was going to ask..." She said slowly.

The two half-demons looked at each other. "You think he managed to develop a human form?" Said Dante to Nero who tilted his head. "Let's hope he didn't. That would be bad..."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:28 pm

Kelsier grumbled. "Whatever form he's in, I'll get him." Kaladin groaned. "Are you always like this?" "Yes."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:35 pm

Dante and Cat stared at each other in silence. She remembered what happened the last time. She remembered how hard it was to kill Abigail. It'd be even more difficult to kill him if he was disguised as an 'innocent' looking human. Though all three of them stopped in their tracks as a small kid stood a few metres in front of them.

The kid was a small girl. Warm brown hair and eyes. She held a stuffed animal, probably a a stuffed horse or something. She lifted her eyes to look at the group. "W-Who are you?" Came a small innocent voice.

A deep sigh escaped from Nero's lungs. "Cat, sort her out." He said with a bored yawn. "I'm not in the mood for stupid kids."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:09 pm

"Agreed," Kaladin grumbled. Kids were as bad as spren, and they already had one of those. Syl smacked him again. "I hate it when you get like this."

Sazed, mildly curious about the child, stepped a bit closer. He took a relaxed posture rather than his normally stiff one, but remained very weary. What was a child doing here? "Hello.. Don't be afraid. We won't hurt you." His voice was soft and gentle.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum