pink rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Pink Rule Official Chat
PR Crossover Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 am by silver

» PR Crossover Rp
PR Crossover Rp - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 am by silver

» Pink Rule Rules to follow so you don't get banished
PR Crossover Rp - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 am by silver

» how do i art again
PR Crossover Rp - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:53 am by silver

» Official Pink Rule Pack
PR Crossover Rp - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 pm by silver

» Riv does art kind of
PR Crossover Rp - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm by Spardalet

» Official Pink Rule Kingdom
PR Crossover Rp - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 pm by riv

» Pink rule rp rules
PR Crossover Rp - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm by riv

I forgot my password

PR Crossover Rp

5 posters

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

PR Crossover Rp - Page 10 Empty Re: PR Crossover Rp

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:12 pm

"He might be closer than we think." She sat up boredly, stretching her pale limps slowly. "I could ask him through our mental link." She poked her head, her tail curling around her legs.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:17 pm

"That would be helpful," Kelsier replied. "Hopefully he's not in trouble.."
riv
riv
Great and Powerful Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:21 pm

Cat got ready to talk but only for the half-demon to interrupt as he stepped in. "Wow, so I'm good for nothing. Geez, thanks guys." Cat growled low at him. "Found anything?"

Dante nodded at her. "We're leaving tomorrow. Found a... 'Mansion' Abigail might be in." He sat down beside the catgirl, stroking the back of her ears.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:25 pm

Kelsier glanced at them both. "Well, looks like we're on our own to fight this thing, eh, Saze?" "Charming," the scholar replied stiffly. "Hey!" Vin snapped. "I'm coming too!"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:27 pm

"Cat, can I talk to you for a minute?" Dante looked down at the girl who gave a nod.

"Uh, sure?" She got up and walked into the kitchen with Dante.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:29 pm

Sazed watched them go, tuning out Kel and Vin's bickering as he tapped his tinmind, heightening his senses to hear the conversation in the kitchen. It might be beneficial.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:33 pm

"Why do I have to be the bait again?" The catgirl gave a small, complaining meow.

Dante laughed lightly. "Come on, you're always the bait. These demons are nothing compared to your power. Hell, even Abigail is somewhat weak against you."

Cat rolled her feline eyes. "So what? I'll let a big bad demon take me to Abigail tonight?"
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:35 pm

So they're using her as bait for the creature? Sazed felt very concerned by this fact. That can't be safe.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:39 pm

Cat seemed sceptical about the whole thing. "I don't know Dante..."

"Let's not forget you love being the bait." He smirked at her.

With an annoyed sigh, she nodded. "Ugh, fine I hope this will be fun." She pouted.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Sazed sighed, knowing there was nothing he could do. Except maybe follow. But that was Kelsier's style, not his. And he didn't want to make Dante angry.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:45 pm

"Good girl, you'll finally do something useful in this whole thing." A sly grin spread in Dante's face, patting the catgirl on the head before walking back to all of them. "What did we miss?"

Cat sighed deeply but grabbed a milk carton from the fridge, following Dante.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:53 pm

Sazed shrugged, releasing the tinmind. He didn't start filling it, however. Not yet. He didn't exactly want to walk around with glasses or without a sense of hearing just yet. "Besides those two bickering about Vin's safety, no." "Come on, Sazed! Can I please go?" "No. Its my job to protect you, and that's kind of hard when you're throwing yourself into trouble." "I can take care of myself!" "That is obvious, seeing how you followed Kelsier into Lord Ruler's palace and almost got yourself killed, causing me to have to rescue you."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:56 pm

Cat rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Ugh, more complaining, great." She sat down and started to drink, letting the white, thick liquid run down her throat.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:58 pm

Vin glared at both Sazed and Kelsier, huffing but not replying. She leaned against the wall, watching the group. Kelsier sighed. "What's the plan?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Dante shrugged. "We'll go in, fight the demons and see if Abigail is still there. But..." He trailed off. "I heard someone else talk in that house..." He tilted his head in thought."

The left ear of Cat lowered. Her ears sometimes seemed to have a mind of their own and move when they want to. Her left ear always moved when something interesting was happening.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:05 pm

"Something bigger than Abigail, maybe?" Sazed asked, beginning to fill his tinmind. His vision went slightly fuzzy, and he kind of lost his hearing to an extent. He hated the feeling of storing senses or strength. At least with weight nothing was lost. "When do we leave?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:08 pm

"He sounded like... A man... A human." He tilted his head again before shaking his head. "Anyway, we leave tomorrow morning, for now, we get crazy." A smirk spread across his face.

Last edited by Spardalet on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Sazed glanced at Kelsier. "How are you on metals?" "Oh I'm fine." "Good. I'll see you all tomorrow morning." He walked off into the TARDIS to go find a room to himself. He needed to start storing everything he would need, strength, speed, wakefullness.. he would look very sickly.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:17 pm

"I don't understand why you guys rely on metals and not on agility and strength." Cat muttered, licking her milk-filled lips blissfully, her tail wagging in satisfaction.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:25 pm

Kelsier shrugged. "Its complicated. Allomancy is the most wellknown of the metallic arts, and its very different from Ferchemy, what Sazed uses." He paused. "Without Allomancy or Ferchemy, we'd all just be normal people. But the main difference between the two is how the metals are used. Vin and I rely on the metals to give us power, while Sazed relies on them to store his power."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:29 pm

Cat shrugged. "If you say so..." She muttered. She never needed any 'power' to defeat her enemies. Agility and her cat form's teeth and claws were her only weapons on demon killing.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:33 pm

"Its not good for even an Allomancer to rely on their metals. A good friend of mine burns pewter, but only when he has to. He relies on his physical strength in a fight and uses pewter for huge bursts of power." He paused. "Unlike Vin here, who is basically burning pewter like a drug." "I do not."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:36 pm

Cat stayed silent for a moment before suddenly said. "Kell? Will you fight me?" She looked at him with her innocent looking feline eyes.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:39 pm

Kelsier raised an eyebrow. "All right, little kitty. Let's see what you got. I haven't done a mock fight in ages."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Cat sat down and put her hands in front of her legs as if she was sitting in an animalistic fashion. "Let's see what you got." Said the catgirl after shifting to her feline form, forked tail waving back and forth.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum