pink rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Pink Rule Official Chat
PR Crossover Rp - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 am by silver

» PR Crossover Rp
PR Crossover Rp - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 am by silver

» Pink Rule Rules to follow so you don't get banished
PR Crossover Rp - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 am by silver

» how do i art again
PR Crossover Rp - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:53 am by silver

» Official Pink Rule Pack
PR Crossover Rp - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 pm by silver

» Riv does art kind of
PR Crossover Rp - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm by Spardalet

» Official Pink Rule Kingdom
PR Crossover Rp - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 pm by riv

» Pink rule rp rules
PR Crossover Rp - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm by riv

I forgot my password

PR Crossover Rp

5 posters

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

PR Crossover Rp - Page 6 Empty Re: PR Crossover Rp

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:47 pm

"Whatever you say... Hey." Her eyes suddenly lit up as soon as she spotted a lizard in the sand. With a lift of her paw she started pushing it around, a loud meow coming out of her mouth.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:50 pm

Kelsier laughed, watching her play in the catlike manner. "Hey, don't terrorize the wildlife!"
riv
riv
Great and Powerful Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:53 pm

Cat suddenly stopped and lifted her head to look at him, the bearded dragon hanging from her mouth by the tail.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:00 pm

Kelsier rolled his eyes. "What is that lizard?" He had never seen one of those before, they only had small ones in Luthendel.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:04 pm

Cat shrugged, looking at it after it dropped onto the golden sand. "I think they're called bearded dragons." She pushed the serpent with her paw again.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:06 pm

"Interesting." He had no idea what a dragon was. Kelsier began to look around again, walking up to a lone cactus. "Is this a plant?" He asked, gazing at its long spikes. "It looks so.. Protected."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:09 pm

Cat licked her muzzle as she watched the serpent. "Dragon or not, he looks darn delicious..." She said slowly only to shake her feline head and look at him. "Yes, it's a cactus, I wouldn't touch the spines if I were you."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:13 pm

"What's it protecting?" He asked, reaching around the spikes to touch the shiny skin. "Is it some sort of fruit? Mare always said that some flowers had fruit, but it doesn't look like a flower.." Kelsier was trying to figure this out.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:17 pm

Cat nodded lightly, one paw keeping the bearded dragon on it's place. "I think some of them have fruit, but it's quite difficult to get them. They're called Prickly Pears."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:23 pm

Kelsier nodded. "Can you eat it?" He had never heard of pears. "And how does it get water to make it so green?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:27 pm

Cat had open her mouth to eat the lizard when Kell asked her a question again. "Uh, yes, yes you can but it's difficult to get to it without touching the spines. As for why it's so green, it stores water in it's flesh, but sadly human can't drink it."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:47 pm

"Huh." Kelsier pulled out a coin, burning steel as he Pushed it at the cactus. The coin stuck inside, he burned iron, Pulling it back to his hand. Water started to leak out of the plant and he smiled. "Ah!"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:50 pm

Cat went to eat the serpent only to meow loudly as the creature started kicking, sending the golden sand into her eyes. Cat fell onto her back and started to paw her eyes, trying to get rid of the sand.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:53 pm

Kelsier looked back at the commotion. "Oh, leave the wildlife be, Cat. What did it do to you?" He smiled, going back to the cactus.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:56 pm

"I don't know about you, but the only thing I've eaten so far is just a can of tuna, of course I'm hungry! I need meat! Or even fish!" Her forked tail started to wag happily and her mouth water at the thought of the fish's blood and scales trickle down her furred muzzle.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:27 pm

"You can eat the fish here?" He asked, looking back at her. "What does it taste like?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:30 pm

"Well, if you roast them with spices they're extremely delicious. But I prefer them raw, I find their intestines delicious." She started to drool lightly at the thought of fish, her forked tail moving up and down.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:21 pm

Kelsier grimaced. "I have yet to eat organs yet. I'm quite glad."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Cat shrugged. "Well, you're a human, I understand why you wouldn't find the organs delicious anyway." She didn't call herself human. Maybe it was because her parents always called her an abomination.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Kelsier shrugged. "Yeah. There was a time where I would have eaten them, though." He sighed, then began to burn tin, sensing for other people. He yelped as the sun's brightness shocked him, and he closed his eyes, starting the scent the air. Of course, the heat was painful as well.

(I'm thinking about bringing other characters from Mistborn in too... Thoughts?)
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:57 pm

(Yeah, sure, go ahead, I might do so as well)

Cat looked up at the sun then around the endless desert. "Hm, wonder if there are other people here... Maybe Nero...?" The catgirl muttered to herself quietly.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:06 pm

"Yes.. I wonder.." Kelsier continued to smell around. Dang, it was hot. And he smelled horrible. The Mistborn stopped, suddenly sensing something familiar. "I think someone else is out here."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:25 am

Cat perked her ears towards him. "Huh?" Was all she said before looking around the bright desert, her forked tail waving slowly.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:37 pm

Kelsier motioned for her to follow, walking towards the scents, his eyes still closed. He then stopped,extinguishing tin as he opened his eyes. He could vaguely see two figures in the distance, and he knew right off the bat who they were. He grinned.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:51 pm

Cat tilted her head in confusion but followed him anyway. As soon as she noticed the figures, she frowned. What if they were demons? And if not, what if demons followed them? These two thoughts made the girl's forked tail fluff up just in case.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum