pink rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Pink Rule Official Chat
PR Crossover Rp - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 am by silver

» PR Crossover Rp
PR Crossover Rp - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 am by silver

» Pink Rule Rules to follow so you don't get banished
PR Crossover Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 am by silver

» how do i art again
PR Crossover Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:53 am by silver

» Official Pink Rule Pack
PR Crossover Rp - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 pm by silver

» Riv does art kind of
PR Crossover Rp - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm by Spardalet

» Official Pink Rule Kingdom
PR Crossover Rp - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 pm by riv

» Pink rule rp rules
PR Crossover Rp - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm by riv

I forgot my password

PR Crossover Rp

5 posters

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

PR Crossover Rp - Page 19 Empty Re: PR Crossover Rp

Post  riv Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:44 pm

(Yay fun, Kaladin will have fun with this.)

"Agreed, I wonder-" "Stop talking," Syl suddenly snapped. Kaladin looked annoyed. "I'm not going to be pushed around by-" "Shush." She stood, hopping off his.shoulder as she became light again. "There's something else out here."
riv
riv
Great and Powerful Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:48 pm

Cat flattened her ears and fluffed her inky black tail up as a small demon walked towards her, teeth glistening under the moonlight and eyes filled with hatred. "That Dante finally understood he can't defeat Abigail..." Said the creature. "Indeed, he's stupid enough to even think he could defeat him." Said the feline girl, a sly smirk still in her face. She had to act like she betrayed the rest of her friends.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:53 pm

Syl suddenly yelped. "Kaladin! Over there!" He rushed over, seeing Cat. From this distance, she looked like a normal girl with.. "What in Damnation is that?!" "I don't know, but she might need help!" "Syl, you're mad! I won't-" He yelped as a shot of energy hit his face. It didn't hurt, it just startled him. "Okay fine, I'll go." He sighed, sucking in Stormlight as he charged he charged down the hill, Syl following.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:55 pm

The abomination hissed angrily at the sounds coming from a hill. "What...?" It asked itself, dirt-ridden fur around it's neck fluffing up.

The catgirl frowned, her ears sticking even more against her skull.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:58 pm

"Release her!" Kaladin snarled as he approached. He glowing now, blue flames licking up from his skin and clothing. He could feel the rage of the storm flow through him. His spear was in one hand, pointed for the strange demon.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:01 pm

The creature started to laugh. "My, but I'm not holding her hostage." The demon looked down at the spear, not even flinching. How strange, other demons would run away just by the sight of another human. But this one was different...

The catgirl hissed at the man, inky black fur fluffed up in sheer anger of him.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:03 pm

Syl flitted down to his shoulder. "Oops." "Damnation Syl!" He snapped at the spren. "I told you this was a bad idea!" "You said nothing of the sort." "Shut up." He released the Stormlight, not wanting to run out as he glared at the two demons.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:08 pm

The demon started to laugh. "Good." Was all it said before turning it's attention to the angry girl. He put a hand on her pale chin with a hiss. "You're coming with me, but first, you get rid of these two." The creature moved it's hand from her chin to one of her feline ears, piercing it's claws into the soft cartilage.

The catgirl flinched and closed her bright yellow feline eyes as an earring formed from the demon's claw. She opened her optics again and looked at the man, loud, aggressive hissing coming from her throat.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:12 pm

Kaladin glared, dark eyes blazing. Damn. He kept the spear at hand, making sure he still had enough Stormlight. Good. Could he run? Probably not. It would be easier just to fight rather than be attacked from behind.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:15 pm

The catgirl stood up again and shifted to her felin form. Her claws unsheathed from her paws and started walking towards Kaladin, the sharpness of her claws combined with pearly white fangs.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:17 pm

Not yet. He wouldn't use his Stormlight yet. He kept his spear pointed at her, then he had an idea. "Syl," he whispered. "Keep her busy." "Kaladin?" "Just do it. I have an idea." The spren turned into light, rushing straight for Cat.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:23 pm

The feline swiped a clawed paw at the faerie, a hatred-filled hiss escaping her furred throat.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:25 pm

The spren couldn't be harmed by a physical force. She smacked Cat, hitting her with some sort of energy. Sadly, it wasn't very strong, just an annoyance. Kaladin, meanwhile, charged at the first demon, Stormlight powering him.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:27 pm

Cat meowed in annoyance and tried to catch the spirit in her jaws, sheer anger and hatred in her eyes.

The demon hissed at the man, razor sharp claws ready to block any weapons.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:29 pm

Syl giggled, shooting at Cat again, landing on her nose.

Kaladin charged at the demon, slamming into it, ignoring the claws as he tried to stab it with his spear.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:32 pm

The creature raked it's rough claws against the man's arm. That demon was definitely a higher ranked one than the last ones. And it was powerful.

The feline hissed and started shaking her furred skull back and forth, trying to toss the small female spirit off her.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:36 pm

(I'm trying not to kill/maim the demon because I don't know what you want to do with it/if you want it to live)

Kaladin winced, but the Stormlight made the wound barely hurt. It had already began to heal. He rammed his spear into the creature, trying to hit the vitals but missing. He sprang back, then focused on the beast's feet, trying to stick him to the ground.

Syl flew away, then flitted down again, hitting Cat in the nose. "Bad!"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:40 pm

(The demon will go away now anyway)

The creature hissed angrily at the man then turned it's attention to the catgirl. A devilish smirk spread across it's fanged-filled mouth as it noticed the earring on the feline's ear.

The earring had a black gem on it. The material must have been silver by the look of it. But it had a blue glow emanating from it. It didn't look like a mortal accessory.

The feline hissed at the spirit and tried to slap it away with her forked tail.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Kaladin followed the demon's gaze. "Syl!" He shouted, then pointed at the earring. The spren nodded, hitting Cat again with her power before trying ro reach it.

Kaladin snarled at the demon, running towards it again. "I have had enough of you."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:44 pm

The creature gestured it's clawed hand. What was he doing?

Suddenly, a loud meow came from Cat and started to back away from Syl. Was the demon controlling her? She moved away fro the spirit's way. The creature clearly didn't want Cat to lose the earring just yet.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:46 pm

Kaladin stopped, glancing at Syl. Come on.. The spren formed into her jet of light, shooting towards Cat's ear.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:48 pm

The demon suddenly hissed in hatred and closed it's hand into a fist.

Cat closed her eyes before turning towards the scaled demon. She opened them again. She was looking at Kaladin. She started to charge at him. Claws and fangs ready.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:49 pm

Kaladin growled. "Hurry up Syl!" He charged Cat, Stormlight raging inside him. He was almost out. He had to stop this. Run. But he couldn't. This.. thing was being controlled by the bad.. thing.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:52 pm

Cat headbutted the man to the ground and dug her claws into the soft flesh of the man.

"Enough!!" The demon shouted. The feline did as her... 'Owner' said and started walking towards it. "Good girl..." The creature said slowly, brushing a claw down her fur. "Master Abigail will be happy."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:55 pm

"Kaladin!" Syl swooped down again, shooting at the cat's ear. "Get away from him!" Kaladin could feel his Stormlight draining. In one final effort he concentrated all his power and kicked Cat's belly with a burst of superhuman strength.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum