pink rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Pink Rule Official Chat
PR Crossover Rp - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 am by silver

» PR Crossover Rp
PR Crossover Rp - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 am by silver

» Pink Rule Rules to follow so you don't get banished
PR Crossover Rp - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 am by silver

» how do i art again
PR Crossover Rp - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:53 am by silver

» Official Pink Rule Pack
PR Crossover Rp - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 pm by silver

» Riv does art kind of
PR Crossover Rp - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm by Spardalet

» Official Pink Rule Kingdom
PR Crossover Rp - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 pm by riv

» Pink rule rp rules
PR Crossover Rp - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm by riv

I forgot my password

PR Crossover Rp

5 posters

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

PR Crossover Rp - Page 24 Empty Re: PR Crossover Rp

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:27 pm

The demon hissed loudly in anger as the familiar laugh of the half-demon echoed in it's ears. "Useless mortal weapons!" It shouted aggressively.

Dante moved his legs so that he was touching the ground. He started to stand up slowly, his back bending in an impossible shape while he laughed. "Man, I missed a good fight." Said the familiar voice of his as he moved forward, pulling the rest of his body out of the spear. "Let's end this now, shall we?" He looked at the creature, his breaths heavy.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:31 pm

Kaladin's eyes widened. "But that's not possible." Syl looked dumbfounded. Kelsier laughed. "He lives! Ha!!" Sazed and Vin shared Kaladin's point of view. Dante had died. Nobody moved, just stared.
riv
riv
Great and Powerful Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:34 pm

Dante acted quick. He ran at the demon and punched it, knocking it on the ground. He placed his foot on the creature's chest and aimed his gun at it's disgusting face. "Where's Cat."

The demon hissed and snapped at the man only to go silent as Dante took the safety off the gun. "I don't know..." Came an exhausted voice from the creature.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:38 pm

(Not really sure what I can do here, carry on ^^)
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:43 pm

Dante growled at the member of his kind. "You're weak, like the rest of your kind."

"Don't forget demon blood runs in your veins too." Said the creature in sheer hatred at the man in front of it.

"Sorry pal, but I have a heart in comparison to you." Said Dante one last time before shooting the creature in the head. "Damn, my coat's all ruined now." He said after taking the red piece of clothing off.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:53 pm

(Omg Cherub
So I was thinking, Dante should find a Pokemon
And become its trainer
You'd expect it to be something dark and cool like.Houndoom or something
But no
Its a frickin Skitty.)

"Damn," Kelsier said. "What is that weapon? I need one of those to shoot Lord Ruler's head off." Sazed rolled his eyes, not exactly willing to give Kel a gun. Vin walked over to the creature. "So is Cat free now?" Kaladin was still dumbfounded, trying to figure this out.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:55 pm

(No. Just. Just no. The Skitty will kill itself as soon as it gets close to Dante.)

"No, we need to get rid of that earring. Let's go find them." He put his coat on again and kicked the spear so that it lands beside Kaladin. "Damn it man, watch out with that thing. It hurts like hell." He glanced at him.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 pm

(Are you sure)

Kaladin glared at him. "Well, it obviously doesn't effect you so you shouldn't have to worry." He picked up the spear. "And you got blood on it. It was new, you know." Sazed sighed. "Where would Cat be? If I can find her.."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:04 pm

(Yes, I'm definitely sure)

"Sorry to ruin your dreams. Some demons just can't die so easily." He smirked then looked around. "She must be close, if she followed who I'm thinking of..." The half-demon's voice whispered.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:06 pm

"Let's go find her. We don't have time." "Oh, and what did you do back there?" Kelsier huffed. Sazed laughed. "I'm saving my strength. You will probably thank me later."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:09 pm

The demon nodded. How strange, they didn't ask him about what happened in that fight. Good, he didn't have to answer their questions. He started to walk around. "Cat! Come on you scaredy feline!" He shouted tauntingly.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:13 pm

"Should I light myself up again?" Kaladin groaned. He had just a touch of Stormlight left.. might get Cat's attention.

The group had just accepted what had happened. Things were weird now. Sazed was the most curious.. he wondered what Dante could do, but now was not the time.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:15 pm

"No... We found her." Said Dante as Cat stood in front of them in her human form.

Her body was filled with every kind of nasty wound. From scratches, to severe sword slices. Her inky black hair dirty and bloodstained like her ripped clothes. A sinister smirk decorated her face.

Dante started to laugh. "Damn, you're so hard to tame sometimes."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:20 pm

Sazed stepped forward. "Cat. Come here. Now." He held out a hand. "You can fight it. I know you can." "Saze, are you mad?" Kelsier snapped. Sazed ignored him.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:23 pm

An angry hiss came from what appeared to be the catgirl. She fluffed the fur on her body as if she was trying to look scary. It was obvious she was exhausted from fighting that person who lured her towards him, but that didn't mean Cat would give up so easily.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:55 pm

"Hey.." Saze held up a hand. "Don't worry." He stopped, then began to slip his metalminds off his arms. He tossed them away. "Yes," Kelsier snapped. "You want to get killed." "Cat. Please. Look at me. Come back. We need you."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:04 pm

Dante suddenly hid in the shadows. He was heading for Cat. He had something in his mind. Maybe something handy?

Cat hissed even louder than before, she stayed where she was but started to flick her tail back and forth angrily.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:06 pm

"You're in there somewhere. Come out." It was Vin this time. "Please Cat. I'm not leaving here without you."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:08 pm

The catgirl got ready to attack when Dante came up behind her. He wrapped one arm around her tightly and with the other covered her mouth. The feline girl fell to the ground with the half-demon holding her. He wanted to exhaust her even more so that Sazed would take the earring off of her. "Sorry to burst your bubble Cat, you're one tame feline."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Sazed saw the opportunity, and dashed in (feeling slower than normal, due to the absense of the steelmind) and grabbed Cat's ear, trying to pry open the earring. It wouldn't come loose, and, reluctantly, he tore it from her ear.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:12 pm

Dante tightened his grip around the catgirl as a loud, painful meow came from her. "Shh, it's fine." He said quietly kissing her inky black hair.

Cat pinned her feline ears back in pain as she started to claw at the half-demon's arms. She slowly stopped moving and shook her head slowly.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:17 pm

Sazed hated to hurt her. He hated hurting people. Vin rushed over, dropping down beside them. "Cat?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:18 pm

Cat lifted her head slowly to look at all of them. "My poor ear..." Came a somewhat annoyed mutter from the catgirl.

Dante started to laugh at his best friend's wounds. "Damn it kid, how many times have I told you to not hurt people so much!" He shouted. Who was he talking to?
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:39 pm

Kaladin glared at Cat. "This is why we're here?! To get back that monster!" He growled.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:44 pm

"I'd watch how you call Cat if I was you." Came a new voice. It sounded the same age as Dante. A new man walked out of the shadows. He wore a navy muscle-shirt and a pair of black pants but his most noticeable feature was his right arm. It had a reptillian look on it with red and glowing aqua scales. He didnt have fingers, but claws. "I wouldn't want to splatter the walls with your guts."

Dante started to laugh again. "Damn it kid, what are you doing here."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum