pink rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Pink Rule Official Chat
PR Crossover Rp - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 am by silver

» PR Crossover Rp
PR Crossover Rp - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 am by silver

» Pink Rule Rules to follow so you don't get banished
PR Crossover Rp - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 am by silver

» how do i art again
PR Crossover Rp - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:53 am by silver

» Official Pink Rule Pack
PR Crossover Rp - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 pm by silver

» Riv does art kind of
PR Crossover Rp - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm by Spardalet

» Official Pink Rule Kingdom
PR Crossover Rp - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 pm by riv

» Pink rule rp rules
PR Crossover Rp - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm by riv

I forgot my password

PR Crossover Rp

5 posters

Page 23 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

PR Crossover Rp - Page 23 Empty Re: PR Crossover Rp

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:39 pm

"Wait, both of you!" Vin took out a coin, burning steel. She shot it at Cat, aiming for somewhere that it wouldn't kill her. Vin cursed, tossing another one. Suddenly, there was a burst of light only visible to Kaladin and Dante. Syl. She was in the exact same form as Cat, snarling at the creature. "Go! I'll hold her off!"
riv
riv
Great and Powerful Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:42 pm

"I don't want you weaklings. I want him." Said Cat in a deeper and stronger tone. "I'm not in the mood for playing with lights."

Dante took a step forward. "Okay then. I got some time to kill anyway." He slightly smirked as the catgirl shifted to her human form.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:54 pm

Syl looked hurt. "I'm a spren. Not lights." She huffed, turning into a tiny human again as she landed on Kaladin's shoulder.

Sazed stepped forward. "Fight him, and you fight us all. Cat, its not you in there. Block it out."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:57 pm

"Fight you all? Sure, it'll be a bloody good fun for me." A smirk spread across the feline girl's face only to disappear and reappear as an anger-ridden expression. "What the hell?!"

Dante smirked at the hearing of a whistling. Yes! So his eyes didn't fool him! He slowly pushed the others, as if he was telling them to run deeper into the mansion. "Let's go." He whispered carefully while Cat was looking towards the source of the whistling.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:59 pm

The others gladly followed him, all except Sazed. "You guys go! I.. I can fix this." "Saze, you're insane!" Kelsier snapped. "Just like yourself!" The Terrisman replied.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:01 pm

Dante grabbed Sazed's arm. "Let's leave this to the 'whistler' for now, shall we?" He looked at him but kept an eye out for Cat.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:03 pm

Sazed tore free. "Please. Don't worry about me. I can get her out of this. I can." He seemed determined. "Its simple mind control, a sickeningly lot like Heralurgy. I know how to break it."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:05 pm

"I don't care if you know how to do it. She's still dangerous. Hell, she will tear you apart as soon as she gets the chance. We'll deal with her later." He looked back at the catgirl only to sigh in relief as she went after the whistling. As much as he hurt to see her like that he had no other choice but to continue.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:12 pm

Sazed watched as Cat ran off, and he sighed. "Fine. But nobody harms her." That was mainly directed at Kaladin. Kaladin glared. "It tried to kill me!"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:13 pm

"Yes, because Cat would totally attack you out of nowhere and try to wear your guts as a necklace." Dante said sarcastically and started walking again. "I need to find that demon and have a talk with him." He growled at the thought what that creature had done to his best friend.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:16 pm

"All you have to do is remove the earring.." Sazed said. Then he stopped. "Vin!" She always had a small copper stud in her ear.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:19 pm

"Only demons and guns can harm those freaking spells!" Dante suddenly growled aggressively. He didn't care if everyone finds out the other half of his nature right now.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:21 pm

Sazed met his hostile gaze without flinching. "There's always another secret." "Hey! That's my line!" Kelsier snapped. Saze rolled his eyes. "Vin, remove the earring." She nodded, then stuck it in her pocket. "Good."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:22 pm

(Omg I giggled I'm so sorry)

Dante shook his head and started walking again. He kept one gun out as he walked the seemingly empty halls of the mansion.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:18 pm

Sazed was lost in thought as he continued along. What if it was Heralurgy? He shuttered with disgust at the thought. Kelsier's head had finally cleared, and he could finally think straight again. Vin walked beside the two, burning tin to see what was around her. Kaladin was tempted to pull out a Stormlight orb, but he didn't, not wanting to give away his powers yet.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:32 pm

Dante suddenly stopped walking as the 'demon owner' of Cat appear a few metres in front of him. "That stupid girl is useless." Came a low hiss from the creature.

"Hey, watch how you talk about her." The half-demon replied to it with an angry growl.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:34 pm

Kaladin stiffened, glaring at the demon. "You again!" Vin, at the same time, snarled "What have you done with my friend?!"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:36 pm

"Your friend? I thought you hated her." The demon looked at Vin, then turned it's attention back to Dante. "Now you, master Abigail will be pleased with me if he learns I got rid of you."

Dante gave a small laugh and drew his gun. "That's what I'm thinking as well." He shot at the ground beside the creature before running towards it.

Last edited by Spardalet on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:27 pm

Vin jumped as the gun fired, the sound amplified because of her painfully acute hearing. Her ears rang. Kelsier jumped in after Dante, burning steel as he shot coins at the demon. Sazed stayed out of the mess, protectivly standing in front of Vin. Kaladin growled, dashing to the other side of the fray as he began to pull in Stormlight, not enough to make him glow but still enough to make him fast and light on his feet. He stopped, blocking the other side, Syl alighting on his shoulder.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:23 pm

The demon acted fast. It flicked some of the coins away while it avoided the rest of them. It went for Dante. It got ready to rake it's claws across the half-demon's arm.

Dante smirked evilly. He slid out the way of the demon's claws with shift movements before shooting it in the hand. It turned into a bloody mess of flesh. "This will be fun." Said Dante playfully as the creature's hand reformed.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Kelsier grumbled. "Great." He took out his dagger and charged the beast. Kaladin did the same, determined not to be beaten by this same creature again. He stabbed his spear into the demon's arm.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:53 am

The demon turned it's hand into an unusual way to grab Kaladin's spear. It hissed at the man's face and pulled his weapon out of it's arm.

"Let's end this." Said the half-demon and charged at the creature, gun in hand ready to shoot it's brains out.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:01 pm

Kaladin was pissed now. That was his spear! Yanking it out of his hands.. how rude!! He glared, and Syl flitted up to him. "Kaladin! Don't just stand there!! You're a Surgebinder!! Do something!!" "I don't know how!!" "Try!!" Kaladin groaned, then sucked his Stormlight, lighting himself up like a bonfire. He charged the creature, the storm raging inside him, then focused on it. He had no idea what to do. But somehow, it worked. He changed the flow of gravity on the creature, sending it falling up to the ceiling. His Stormlight ran out. The creature fell to the ground once more.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:11 pm

The demon slowly got up and started to laugh. "What a fun time." It said sinisterly as it watched Kaladin and Dante.

Dante suddenly pushed Kaladin away. "Watch out!" He said as a smaller demon grabbed Kaladin's spear and yanked it out of his grip. The imp must have been a follower of that disgusting demon. It quickly charged at Dante and stabbed him in the stomach. The imp pinned the half-demon on thr ground with a satisfying grin as the man closed his eyes, presumably dead.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:22 pm

"Storm you!" Kaladin cursed, growling at the demon. Dante was probably dead, and if he somehow was still alive he wouldn't be for long. Kaladin had no more Stormlight. No weapon. He couldn't attack. If Dante was alive, the spear in his stomach was the only thing keeping him that way. Kaladin felt hopeless again. He had been a surgeon before the war began! And he couldn't save people from dying around him! Like Tien..

From behind them, Kelsier gave a fierce cry, charging into the fray again, slashing at the demons with his dagger, feeling blood graze his arm. Who's blood, he couldn't tell.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum