pink rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Pink Rule Official Chat
PR Crossover Rp - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 am by silver

» PR Crossover Rp
PR Crossover Rp - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 am by silver

» Pink Rule Rules to follow so you don't get banished
PR Crossover Rp - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 am by silver

» how do i art again
PR Crossover Rp - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:53 am by silver

» Official Pink Rule Pack
PR Crossover Rp - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 pm by silver

» Riv does art kind of
PR Crossover Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm by Spardalet

» Official Pink Rule Kingdom
PR Crossover Rp - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 pm by riv

» Pink rule rp rules
PR Crossover Rp - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm by riv

I forgot my password

PR Crossover Rp

5 posters

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

PR Crossover Rp - Page 9 Empty Re: PR Crossover Rp

Post  riv Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:56 pm

"Are you sure?" Sazed asked. "That obviously wasn't Abigail, and it seemed pretty convinced that its master had returned."
riv
riv
Great and Powerful Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:00 pm

"He has, but I will not let him take them, especially Cat." He simply said, more protective over Cat than anything. He was her 'protector' after all. "I know Abigail's tricks, he won't take them as long as I'm around." He spoke in an unemotional voice, his light blue eyes watching them.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:02 pm

"Nobody is taking anybody," Kelsier snapped. "Besides, he has to get through us first. I doubt it'll go smoothly for him."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:04 pm

Dante growled lightly at Kell's suddenly snap but soon got silent. "You two go inside, I'll go for a walk..." Was all he said before walking off.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:07 pm

Kelsier huffed, walking inside. Sazed shrugged and followed. Vin was on the floor, holding a napkin to her still bleeding nose. Kelsier couldn't help but chuckle. "A Terrisman broke your nose," he teased lightly. Sazed rolled his eyes. "Sorry Vin."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:08 pm

Cat was lying on the floor in a feline fashion, her eyes closed and her breathing steady as if she was sleeping quietly. Her inky black tail flicking back and forth every once in a while.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:10 pm

Vin glared at them both but didn't say anything. The Doctor was watching from the console. "So how did it go?" "Good. Kind of," Kelsier said. "Abigail has been released, but we fought off his servants. Or what even were those?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:14 pm

Cat opened one of her bright yellow feline eyes. "They call him master Abigail because even they are scared of him." She said softly, stretching before curling up again, yawning tiredly. "My clothes will take hours to dry with the idiot's punishment for telling his 'secret'." She growled annoyed.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:16 pm

"Be glad they aren't stained with blood," Sazed replied. "That never comes out. Vin has ruined so many dresses.." "Hey! Have not!" "Yes you have."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:19 pm

Cat cringed at the thought of herself wearing a dress. "Ew, dresses, no thank you." Her ears started to perk up as her mind completely woke up from it's nap.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:21 pm

"That's what Vin said too," Sazed replied. "But now she is becoming a proper young lady." "I hate you," Vin snapped.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:24 pm

Cat lifted her pale, fragile-looking hand. "16 year old girl here, I'm also classified as a lady but dresses aren't my thing." She sat up, stretching her arms again. "Yet again, I never had the money to afford for a dress and I don't plan to anytime soon."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:08 pm

Vin nodded, looking up at Sazed with a challenging expression. The Terrisman steward sighed, rolling his eyes. "While you were posing as Renox's daughter, I couldn't have had you attending balls and parties in that Mistborn garb Kelsier gave you." He looked to Kelsier, and Kelsier crossed his arms. "It suits her."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:12 pm

Cat instantly perked up. "You're not putting a dress on me..." She said slowly. The last time her brother tried to put a dress on her, her fiancee had to hold her back from scratching her own brother's eyes off. "Where's Dante when you need him." She frowned.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:21 pm

Sazed laughed, shaking his head. "Don't worry, child, I won't touch you. I do like having eyes." Vin looked at Cat. "He even messed up my beautiful hair." "It was not beautiful, Vin. It was cut horribly," Sazed replied. Vin gave a slight smirk. "Why are you lecturing me on hair when you have none?" Kelsier lost it, and even Sazed had a hard time not smiling at Vin's comment. He was bald, it was a requirement for a Terrisman servant.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:25 pm

The catgirl rolled her bright yellow feline eyes. "Nothing compares to funny when it comes to that incident with Dante and the mop." A sly, feline smirk spread across her pale, small face.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:29 pm

Kelsier grinned, shaking his head. "How do you even manage to get that drunk? Even Breeze couldn't do that." Vin giggled. "Maybe he did, and hasn't told us."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:31 pm

Cat shrugged, staying on her curled up, feline position. "I have no clue at all. I just walked into his house and found him roaring drunk." She looked around at all of them. "He's such a manchild." She laughed at herself.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:37 pm

Sazed glanced at Kelsier. "What is with your people and alcohol, anyway? The stuff is revolting, and can't be good for you." Kelsier rolled his eyes.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:39 pm

Cat started to laugh and rolled over on her back, looking at them playfully. "Bet you he and Dante will have the fun of their life if they have a drinking contest together." Her inky black tail started to wag happily.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:41 pm

"I'll beat him," Kelsier said. Sazed sighed. "As your advisor and friend I should point out that-" "That you have never had a drop of liquor in your life therefor your opinion is invalid," Kelsier said with a smug smile.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:43 pm

Cat rolled her eyes at the two of them, placing her fragile looking hands on her flat stomach. "Poor Sazed." Was all she said as she started to laugh.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:05 pm

Vin rolled her eyes, glancing at the group. Sazed, however, looked confused by both of them. "I have been repressed all my life," he said. "The fact that I never got liquor was hardly a concern to me."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:07 pm

"True, you have a point." She nodded at his words, as if she was thinking. She usually put alcohol in her milk so that no one would know about. It sometimes helped Cat sleep faster. "Wonder where Dante went..." She muttered, looking at the door.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:09 pm

"Same." Kelsier followed her gaze. "I'll go out and look for him if he doesn't come back in an hour or so. He can't be that far."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum