pink rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Pink Rule Official Chat
PR Crossover Rp - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 am by silver

» PR Crossover Rp
PR Crossover Rp - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 am by silver

» Pink Rule Rules to follow so you don't get banished
PR Crossover Rp - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 am by silver

» how do i art again
PR Crossover Rp - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:53 am by silver

» Official Pink Rule Pack
PR Crossover Rp - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 pm by silver

» Riv does art kind of
PR Crossover Rp - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm by Spardalet

» Official Pink Rule Kingdom
PR Crossover Rp - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 pm by riv

» Pink rule rp rules
PR Crossover Rp - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm by riv

I forgot my password

PR Crossover Rp

5 posters

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Go down

PR Crossover Rp - Page 21 Empty Re: PR Crossover Rp

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:33 pm

Vin glared up at him. "What do you mean, 'what?' Tell us what's going on!"
riv
riv
Great and Powerful Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:35 pm

"Nothing..." He said in a calm voice. He looked around at the desert. He had to find that mental link again. He closed his eyes and then opened them again. "This way." He said plainly and started to walk again.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:36 pm

"Oh no, this is not nothing," Vin snapped back, grabbing his arm. "What has happened to Cat?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:40 pm

"I don't know!" He snapped at her too. He pulled his arm away roughly from her grip. He watched her for a minute before starting to walk again. He wasn't going to leave Cat like that.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:47 pm

Vin glared but didn't ask any more questions. She followed, noticing that Sazed had come up behind her, probably to protect her if Dante tried to harm her. Meanwhile, Kelsier really felt like shit.
--
Syl had came back over to Kaladin. "I think they might know that thing that attacked you. One lighteyes, three darkeyes." Kaladin nodded. "A highprince and his slaves with his storming monster." Syl tilted her head. "They didn't seem like slaves. Too well fed."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:49 pm

Dante gave a last look at the girl but didn't speak. He turned his light blue eyes back to the endless desert. What happened to Cat? What did the demon do to her? So many questions in his minds.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:50 pm

"How much further?" Kelsier groaned. Sazed almost slapped him, but held back. Vin rolled her eyes.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:55 pm

A sharp glare pierced into Kelsier as the half-demon looked over his broad shoulders. He wasn't in the mood for complains now. He hated people who complained and talked more than him anyway.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:58 pm

Kelsier took the hint and shut up, looking down at his feet.
--
Kaladin had crept closer to them, watching from a sandy hill. "They look kinda like it to me," he remarked to his spren. "They're just following the lighteyes."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:01 pm

Dante suddenly stopped walking. "We're not alone..." He muttered and looked around the endless area. He moved one hand towards his sword and the other on one of his guns. His moves were slow and careful.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Kaladin noticed his movements, and checked the spheres. Hardly enough. There weren't any storms here for them to recharge with. Syl must be doing something. Nevertheless, he kept low, uninterested in a fight with an angry lighteyes.
--
Sazed stiffened, sensing something too. Vin glared around, looking for the stranger.. she didn't know he was there!
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:09 pm

The half-demon's eyes scanned the area again. He could sense the stranger. Then it hit him. He started to laugh after moving his hands away from his weapons. "Hell, are we playing hide and seek now?" He asked playfully. What was he thinking?
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:11 pm

"Kaladin.." Syl warned, but Kaladin didn't listen. He stood, snarling at the lighteyed slaver. "Go to the void, lighteyed scum!! Your damned beast almost tore me apart last night!!"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Dante started to laugh again. "Lighteyed scum? Damn, I didn't know there are light eyed racists now." He said tauntingly. He watched the man. "My creature? I'm sorry but I don't have any 'pet' if that's what you're implying." A smirk stayed in the demon's face.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Kaladin glared. He wanted to rip that stupid smirk right off that man's face. "Don't act like you don't know!!" He tightened the grip on his spear.

Sazed called calmly up to the man. "Dante isn't bad. Please, come down and we can talk this out." Kaladin began to laugh. "He's using you! That's all the lighteyes do! You're slaves!"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:19 pm

"Having slaves sounds really interesting actually, I won't have to take care of my 'creature' then." He said in a playful way. He wasn't scared of the man. He could go ahead and stab him for all he cared. He couldn't die anyway. Plus, he'd give him a good scare to the man and a laugh to him.

Last edited by Spardalet on Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:24 pm

Kaladin growled. "Oh, you're lighteyes all right. Only they can be this annoying." He stayed where he was, determined to not let this man anger him. Syl flitted up to his shoulder. "Kaladin.. maybe you should go down and talk... he's only trying to mess with you.. most of what he says are lies."

Vin sighed. "We are not slaves. We don't know where you come from, but we aren't going to hurt you."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:26 pm

"Listen to your little fairy, she knows what she's saying." The half-demon said with a bored stretch of his limbs. He stood there, waiting for the man to make a decision.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:29 pm

"Fairy? I'm a spren," Syl said, mimicing his bored tone. "Wait. You can see me?" She sprang from Kaladin's shoulder, turning into a jet of light as she flew over to Dante. "Ugh. Syl. Get back here," Kaladin huffed. The three "darkeyes" looked confused. "What are you seeing, Dante?" Sazed asked curiously.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:32 pm

Dante shrugged at the others. "It looks like... A girl? Made of light?" He poked the small light. "Well, I'm sorry miss, I don't know what 'sprens' are." He said in a kinder and calmer tone than before.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:47 pm

Syl giggled, alighting on his shoulder, turning into the form of a little girl. "You shouldn't be able to see me." She glanced at the others. "They can't. They're normal." She looked up at him. "Who are you?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:49 pm

"Well, you heard the others. My name's Dante. What I am is something you will have to figure out yourself." The half-demon's gaze followed the spren as it sat on his shoulder.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:54 pm

The spren was about to reply when Kaladin spoke up. "Come on, Syl!" "Oh.. Kal.. I like them!" Kaladin groaned, and Syl continued. "It takes a special person to see a spren who hasn't shown his or herself to them."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:56 pm

"Well, it seems like I'm special." He said plainly before looking around. He had to keep the mental link to his mind. He had to, or else he'd lose Cat.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:00 pm

"Get back here," Kaladin huffed, and Syl sighed, going back to him. "This doesn't excuse what happened. I'm fairly sure that the creature that attacked me is somehow linked to you."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum