pink rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Pink Rule Official Chat
PR Crossover Rp - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 am by silver

» PR Crossover Rp
PR Crossover Rp - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 am by silver

» Pink Rule Rules to follow so you don't get banished
PR Crossover Rp - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 am by silver

» how do i art again
PR Crossover Rp - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:53 am by silver

» Official Pink Rule Pack
PR Crossover Rp - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 pm by silver

» Riv does art kind of
PR Crossover Rp - Page 30 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm by Spardalet

» Official Pink Rule Kingdom
PR Crossover Rp - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 pm by riv

» Pink rule rp rules
PR Crossover Rp - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm by riv

I forgot my password

PR Crossover Rp

5 posters

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

PR Crossover Rp - Page 30 Empty Re: PR Crossover Rp

Post  Neamara Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:34 pm

Neamara bore her teeth and gave a low growl. "Let's just say we all carry our demons," she murmured, returning a hostile stare.
Neamara
Neamara

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, giving the animatronics brownies while the puppet plays games with Strife.

http://nightangelwolf.wix.com/nightangelwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:49 pm

Cat instantly pulled her hand back at the wolf's growl. "Geez, sorry..." The catgirl muttered slowly as her eyes scanned the canine in front of her.

"Come on Cat leave Neam alone, I'm pretty sure she's not in the mood for annoying house cat's like you." Said the half demon with a small smirk in his face that made the feline girl growl angrily.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:39 pm

Kaladin watched the exchange with weary eyes. "Why do all the animals on your world have hair? Its weird." The only furred creature on Roshar was a horse. "And they talk."

Sazed rolled his eyes at the man, looking back at Neam. "Well," he said, trying to think of something to say. "Glad to have you along."
riv
riv
Great and Powerful Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:37 am

Cat's feline gaze turned to Kaladin. "Why all the humans in your world ask stupid questions?" Her patience with that man was over. She couldn't take his comments anymore. "All animals talk, they just use different languages." Said the girl in an attempt to sound smart.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:20 pm

Kaladin grumbled, crossing his arms. "Your world is weird. Too weird." "Oh hush, Kal." Syl appeared suddenly, alighting on his shoulder in the form of a little girl. "Quit being so angry." They're lighteyes, Kaladin replied mentally.

Not all lighteyes are horrible people who lie and cheat, Stormblessed.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:57 pm

The catgirl shrugged her pale, fragile looking shoulders at the man. "Whatever you say." She then turned her attention at the canine. "Are you coming with us?" The girl tilted her inky black haired head in confusion.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Squib Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:10 am

(Squib finally does something)

(Characters:)

• Squib (from baman piderman)
  • Pumpkin (from baman piderman)
  • Vasher (from Warbreaker)
  • Nightblood (from Warbreaker)

(I have no idea where you guys are but I'm going to go with it)

Pumpkin didn't know where he was. He had fallen into Pizza Head when those guys had pushed him and Squib in. Now he found himself in the middle of nowhere all alone except for Squib. He was fine being alone with Squib, however, he was not fine with being wherever this place was. He tugged on one of Squib's tentacles and began to trudge through the dessert looking for anyone or anything.

~~~

Vasher was lost. Very lost.
He had found himself in the middle of nowhere with nothing but his clothing, a few lengths of rope, and Nightblood. The large sword hung loosely at his waist, being uncharacteristically silent. Vivenna was nowhere to be seen. He hoped she was okay, knowing her, she probably would be.
He could vaguely sense some people a bit away with his life sense.
Going against his better judgement, he decided to move towards them.
Are they evil? Can we kill them? Nightblood asked, beginning to get excited.
Vasher grimaced, he had hoped the sword had finally decided to shut up.
Vasher ignored the sword and moved closer.
Squib
Squib

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:09 am

Nero stopped walking. He was heading back to the others after leaving that little girl with 'The Doctor' but his meeting with that man was quite weird. The youth never liked it when people were so interested to his... 'Unique' right arm. He spotted new faces in the desert, with a shift movement he hid his right limb behind his back. Surely, humans would freak out if they saw his right arm. It had a dark blood colored tough like plating that resembled some kind of natural armour, an aqua glow emanated from where his elbow would be and continued above his hand in a thick line of light ending in a brighter white glow. His fingers had turn into aqua glowing claws. With a deep sigh he walked towards the strangers, his limb behind him. "Hello?" He said as he eyed them.

The Demon Hunter stood up and walked over to the canine. "You can follow us if you want, or you can stay with the housecat." His hand met Neam's soft head as he stroked her. He then turned his light blue eyes at the others. "Let's get going, Nero will find us."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:40 am

Kaladin looked very uneasy about this newcomer. He didn't like the idea of having one strange furry animal that talked coming along, much less two of them. He huffed, but said nothing as Dante offered it (he refused to call it she) a place in their group. Syl rolled her eyes again at Kaladin. "I like her," she said, flitting down to Neamara's head, wondering if she too could see her, like the other demons.

Kelsier was growing uneasy, glancing around at everything around him. "Let's hurry. I want to have the first stab at Abigail." The fight just a few minutes ago hardly counted.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:45 pm

The feline girl looked up at the others as she sat on the cold floor. "But... What about Nero...?" She said slowly, watching the group.

"Nero will find us, we'll just use Kelsier's complainings if he can't find us." Said the half-demon with a smirk at the catgirl.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:04 pm

Kelsier glared at Dante sharply. "I don't complain! That's Kaladin." Kaladin gave Kelsier a cold, dark look. "Watch yourself, Lighteyes. Or you might find my spear in your back."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:16 pm

"What's your deal with 'Light-eyes' or whatever you call them?" The catgirl suddenly asked Kaladin with a confused tilt of her feline eared head.

Dante watched the Mistborn. "Really? You don't complain? Alright, it must have been my ears playing tricks on me on our way here."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:01 pm

Kelsier turned away, giving a huff but not replying.

Kaladin, however, gave Cat a glare. "Why shouldn't I hate them? Where I come from, the darkeyes like myself are servants, slaves, and lowerclass. We have nothing. The lighteyes took my brother from me. They split my family. They forced me to fight for them in order to protect my brother. He died. The killed my entire squad of soldiers out of pure jealousy and greed for some special armor I had won. And they branded me as a slave." He pulled back his long hair to reveal the sash brand. "A slave with that brand is basically unusable. Means they did something awful. Nobody would buy me as a servant. So I was sold to a bridgerunning crew." He paused, tightening his grip on the spear. "We were forced to carry bridges across the plateau and set them over the chasms. We were sent in first. Many bridges fell because of enemy fire. We had no armor." He paused. "We were treated like animals. Less than animals, actually. A lighteyes would actually try to save his wounded horse. But a wounded bridgeman was left to die." He glared at Cat. "Do you see now?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:09 pm

The catgirl looked over her shoulder at the group as if she was telling them to go on. She had to gain Kaladin's trust, he seemed a strong fellow after all. She stood up and walked over to him, inspecting the wording on him.

Dante rolled his light blue eyes and a deep sigh escaped his lungs. "Let's get going guys, seems like Cat wants to wait for Nero."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:19 pm

"Don't even try," Kaladin replied. "I'm leaving after we get out of this dump."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:21 pm

Cat's ears flattened against her inky black hair. "I'm not trying anything, I just think it'll be better if we split, Vergil/Abigail won't be so easy to find again.

An angry growl escaped from Dante's throat. "He's not Vergil..." He said slowly, as if he was fighting back anger.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:31 pm

"That sounds like a good idea," Sazed said. "But what if Abigail comes and we don't have enough power to fight him? With us split up.." "I'll go with one group," Vin said. "Kel in another. We can at least split up our Mistborn powers that way."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:33 pm

The feline girl nodded. "You guys will have a Demon Hunter with you anyway, just try not to freak out when he starts healing from any attacks..." The catgirl's soft voice trailed off at the thought, sure, she wasn't afraid of gore and violence but seeing Dante's way of healing was... Too much for her.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Squib Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:37 pm

Vasher's life sense started to pound, someone was watching him.
He turned, spotting someone in the distance.
I bet they're evil, we should kill them. Nightblood pestered.
Vasher wasn't good with people, but he wouldn't kill them without a second thought.
That didn't make him a good person though.
A little cautious of this mysterious newcomer, he took out a piece of rope.
"Grab things when thrown." He whispered to it, awakening the twine with his breath.
It wasn't much, but it would offer some defense if push came to shove.
He had around 800 breaths left, and he could no longer feel his life sense as strongly.
Squib
Squib

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:40 pm

Nero stopped to his tracks for a moment as he watched the stranger. "Did he...?" The youth muttered to himself, of how he prayed the stranger hadn't seen his 'unique' right limb.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:42 pm

"We've seen worse," Kelsier said. "It was just startling at first. I know that Sazed can do the same thing if he wanted to, but he's never shown me." Sazed rolled his eyes. "I hardly ever want to use the healthmind. I save it for emergencies. Its not that big, gold is so expensive. And you allomancers burn it like candy." "I do not." "Sometimes yes, if you want a thrill."

Vin shuttered. She had burned gold once and didn't like it. It was weird.

"Anyway, Saze, you go with Vin." "I don't need a guardian!" "Yes you do," Kelsier replied. He paused, looking at Dante. "I'll go with you and Neam."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:50 pm

Dante nodded. "Alright, try not to talk too much though, I don't want Neam and I to get a headache."

The catgirl rolled her bright yellow feline optics at the Demon Hunter but shook her head nonetheless. "Dante's way of healing is still freaky and I don't care..." Her voice trailed off. They had to learn more about their 'group' sure, they were somewhat friends but they just need to know if they have a chance against Abigail. How Cat wanted to rip him apart.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:29 pm

"We should be off, then," Sazed said softly. "The sooner we start the sooner we finish this." He walked over to Cat, but Vin held back. "Kelsier.." She said quietly. "Will you be okay?" "Of course, Vin," he replied, ruffling her hair gently. "I'll always come back for you." She gave him a half smile, still not convinced by his big, cheeky grin. She sighed, walking over to the others, glancing at them. She was glad to have Sazed with her, same with Cat, but she didn't know how she felt about Kaladin..
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Cat watched the groups split up before standing up. "Let's get going as well, shall we?" She said with a smirk.

Dante watched the catgirl from over his shoulder. Hopefully, she would learn something more about their 'group' than the current knowledge they had.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:44 pm

(Let's go to Dante's group once Neam posts, I guess)

Kaladin sighed, falling back with a huff. "I guess I'm stuck with you guys." Better than Dante and Kelsier, the two lighteyed bastards. He still had no idea if he should consider Cat lighteyed or not. She wasn't even human. Sazed and Vin had dark eyes, but.. they were weird to Kaladin. They seemed to trust the Kelsier fellow. Like a highprince. It was disgusting. Didn't they know that they would get betrayed?
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum