pink rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Pink Rule Official Chat
PR Crossover Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 am by silver

» PR Crossover Rp
PR Crossover Rp - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 am by silver

» Pink Rule Rules to follow so you don't get banished
PR Crossover Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 am by silver

» how do i art again
PR Crossover Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:53 am by silver

» Official Pink Rule Pack
PR Crossover Rp - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 pm by silver

» Riv does art kind of
PR Crossover Rp - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm by Spardalet

» Official Pink Rule Kingdom
PR Crossover Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 pm by riv

» Pink rule rp rules
PR Crossover Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm by riv

I forgot my password

PR Crossover Rp

5 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

PR Crossover Rp - Page 3 Empty Re: PR Crossover Rp

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:26 pm

The Doctor looked very interested in this. "Interesting." He paused, knowing that there was a type of werewolf species in the galaxy.. he'd come across it once. But there were two? "What planet are you guys from?"
riv
riv
Great and Powerful Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:29 pm

Cat raised an eyebrow at his question. "Earth...?" She said slowly, watching the 'Doctor' with her feline eyes. Then something made the girl tilt her head. Why would someone ask such an obvious question? Was he from another planet? All these thought made Cat shake her head in confusion.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:34 pm

Kelsier shrugged. What even was a planet? Another word for city? (They don't even have canned food until the end of Mistborn and they can't even see the stars without tin so I doubt they'd know about planets and stuff) He was confused, but said nothing. The Doctor too looked confused. "But there aren't werewolves on Earth."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Cat went to answer the man's question only for Dante to interrupt. "There are small communities of supernaturals in every city on Earth, we just know how to hide ourselves." He didn't want Kell or the Doctor know of his demon nature just yet... Or the fact he could survive any kind of injury, from a car crash to a third degree burn.

Last edited by Cherub on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:42 pm

"Ah," the Doctor replied. "You do cause a bit of.. trouble for my job sometimes." He paused. Kelsier blinked. A demon hunter? That was.. a bit of a complication. Mistborn were sometimes thought of as demons. There were legends surrounding Kelsier himself that hinted towards a more.. demonic nature.. after he escaped Hathsin, the hellish pit that he had been sentenced for life in. Where he got his scars. Where he lost his wife.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Dante shrugged. "Some supernaturals can be annoying as hell sometimes..." He trailed off only to look down at Cat as she slumbered on his side, yawning tiredly. "Seems like the heat hit you pretty bad."

Cat opened her eyes for a moment to glare at him angrily before she yawned again, closing her feline optics slowly.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:49 pm

The Doctor glanced at the broken TARDIS, then sighed. "Let's get out of the heat." He paused. "She's a tad messy, so don't say anything." He opened the door, walking inside. Kelsier followed, then stopped in the doorway, looking inside. "By the forgotten gods.." he murmured, eyes widening.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:51 pm

Cat tilted her head. "She?" She took a step away from her friend and stepped inside, looking around at the huge interior of the 'box'.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:09 pm

The interior was less than organized, especially since the console was in shambles a wires hung loosly from the ceiling, but the air conditioner was working so there was a plus. Kelsier blinked, examining the room with steel to find that it was full of metal. He then searched for Allomancy, but found none. He looked to the Doctor. "What form of magic is this? Its not Allomancy.. is it a branch of Ferchemy I don't know about?" It seemed unlikely, but not totally impossible. Ferchemists were very secretive. The Doctor tilted his head, then smiled. "There is no magic here, and I have never heard of what you're talking about." He paused. "This is my time machine, the TARDIS." Wait, so it was Allomancy? Did the thing run on Atium and Gold, the two known temporal metals?
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:12 pm

Cat instantly flopped onto the floor in front of the air conditioning pretty much like a tired feline, the tip of her tail waving slowly in enjoyment for the cool vapour of air.

Dante laughed as he looked around. "Well, this is a perfect example of 'it looks bigger on the inside'." He smirked, before leaning against a wall lightly.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:18 pm

"I love it when people say that!" The Doctor smiled. "That way," he pointed towards one of the many halls. "To the kitchen. You must be thirsty." He picked up his sonic screwdriver, and began to work on the machine once more. Kelsier hesitated, stil very weary of the place.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:20 pm

Cat instantly stood up and started walking behind the Doctor. If he had a kitchen then he must have milk, or even some tuna! Oh how she missed the taste of tuna. All these thoughts going through her head made her mouth water and her tail wag even more.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:29 pm

Kelsier was walking towards the hall that the Doctor had pointed to, very weary. He needed some water.. or maybe a bit of wine.. but he didn't like drinking anything he hadn't prepared himself. He relied on tin to tell him if something had poison or not. And maybe this man had metals. Worth looking into, especially since he was low. He could mix up a vial or two on his own. The Doctor watched the group. "Go on. Nothing will hurt you."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:32 pm

Cat instantly ran into the kitchen and basically buried her face inside the fridge, searching for any milk cartons.

"So, how did you and your machine end up here?" Dante looked at the man, moving away from the wall and walking around, running a hand through his white hair to get rid of the sand that was in it.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:34 pm

"Crashed." The Doctor laughed, lovingly patting the console. "I guess I pushed her a bit too hard."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:36 pm

"So, you think you can get us out of here? I've got a shop to run and I can't stand Cat's complains anymore." Dante turned his attention back to the Doctor.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:39 pm

The Doctor sighed. "I might. The TARDIS might not be running very soon though.." He paused. "I'll do my best."

Kelsier looked at the refrigerator. "What is that?" It was cold. There was cold food inside. How did that work? They barely had canned food, and the only reason why he knew that was because he broke into Lord Ruler's palace once.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:42 pm

Dante nodded. "Cat and I might be able to help with something then. The faster I leave from here the better."

Cat sat down on a chair after she grabbed a milk carton from the fridge. "It's a fridge, it keeps the food cold so it won't spoil." She opened the carton and let the thick, white liquid run down her throat blissfully.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:53 pm

"I won't guarantee anything," the Doctor said. "But I'll try to get you back." He paused, continuing his work. "So what are you? I can tell you're not human."

Kelsier tried to wrap his head around that concept. "I see. But how would cold effect food?"
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:56 pm

Dante shrugged. "What gives it away?" He smirked, wanting to play around a little before telling about his origin.

"Food stays fresh for a longer amount of time when it's in a cold environment, hence what the fridge does." She said after putting the half empty carton on the table and lick her lips.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:02 pm

The Doctor smiled back. "You don't smell human."
--
Kelsier nodded. "Strange. Makes some sense." He paused. "We never stored food like this. Heck, we never had enough food to store like this for a long time."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:05 pm

Dante looked down at himself. "I'll tell you what, next time we meet each other, I'll wear some cologne." He said with a grin. "Anyway, I'm a half demon. For my abilities, I might tell you later."

Cat laughed. "Going through some rough times, I'm guessing?" She glanced at him, brushing her tail with her hand.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:16 pm

The Doctor smiled, shrugging. "I'm an alien, so.. I think we're in the same boat together, don't you say?" The console starked again, and he glared at it. "Must you always break?"
--
Kelsier sighed. "Everything is rough unless you're a nobleman." He paused. "The skaa work in the streets and fields with little to no food or pay. They aren't even considered human. Some even get killed for 'blinking incorrectly.' Allomancers are hunted down and either hired as assassins or executed. The art of Ferchemy is almost gone, and those that are found with it are killed. The only way to survive is offer yourself as a servant to the noblemen or become a thief." He paused. "And if you're caught stealing from the upperclass execution is the least they can do to you." He paused. "Technology has been on hold for the past thousands of years while we've been under Lord Ruler's rule. And the ash continues to fall." He sighed softly.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:20 pm

Dante nodded. "You might be right, but being a half-demon is hard sometimes." He mumbled towards the end.

"Life must suck in your city... As for me, my parents didn't really accept me as their child. Apparently, it's against the werewolf rules a family to have an abomination as a child. At least they loved my brother." She sighed, thinking about the big brother she left behind to chase a supposedly demon.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:28 pm

"Humans aren't so bad," he said. "Just go easy with them."
--
Kelsier sighed. "My father was a nobleman, my mother skaa." He sighed. "When my father found out who's children we were, he executed my mother and my brother and I fled. Marsh grew up to lead a skaa rebellion." He laughed. "And I became the leader of the thief crew. That was before I had my powers."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum