pink rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Pink Rule Official Chat
PR Crossover Rp - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 am by silver

» PR Crossover Rp
PR Crossover Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 am by silver

» Pink Rule Rules to follow so you don't get banished
PR Crossover Rp - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 am by silver

» how do i art again
PR Crossover Rp - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:53 am by silver

» Official Pink Rule Pack
PR Crossover Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 pm by silver

» Riv does art kind of
PR Crossover Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm by Spardalet

» Official Pink Rule Kingdom
PR Crossover Rp - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 pm by riv

» Pink rule rp rules
PR Crossover Rp - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm by riv

I forgot my password

PR Crossover Rp

5 posters

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

PR Crossover Rp - Page 5 Empty Re: PR Crossover Rp

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:30 am

Kelsier picked a nice spot on the floor, taking off his Mistcloak. He wrapped it around himself, leaning against the wall. It might have only been an old cloak that had seen better days, but it offered a sense of protection for a Mistborn. He closed his eyes, listening to the pair bicker.
riv
riv
Great and Powerful Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:13 am

Cat looked at Dante. "And don't tell me you'll stay awake."

"Someone has to make sure no one will attack us." He said with a shrug of his broad shoulders, scratching Cat on the head.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:59 pm

The Doctor laughed at that. "Go ahead and sleep. Its safe here." He paused. "I'm staying up anyway, I might be able to fix this."

(Time skip at some point to the morning?)
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:15 pm

(Yeah, sure)

The next morning, the catgirl found herself sleeping on her half-demon's lap. She yawned tiredly and rubbed her eyes, looking up at Dante. How strange... He was awake, had he stayed awake all night? Was he thinking of something? So many questions attacked the girl's mind at this moment.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Location : Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, forced by Neam to play games with the puppet and brownie-addicted animatronics. and fixing my combusted paper

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:26 pm

Kelsier hadn't really slept that well. He never did anymore. He had been burning the rest of his metals all night long too, save for the rest of the pewter, iron, and steel, so he could hear everything around him with tin. He woke silently, then felt the vials at his side. He still had two. That was good, but hardly a day's worth of burning for the useful metals.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:28 pm

"What's wrong Dante?" She asked her friend quietly, stretching her arms.

"Hm? Oh, nothing, just couldn't sleep." Dante looked down at the pale, fragile-looking girl, smiling.

The girl tilted her head in confusion. "Why? Are any demons around?"
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:32 pm

"No demons," the Doctor said, walking into the room suddenly. "And I got some progress done on the ship. I might be able to get you back soon."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:35 pm

"Some demons can go undetected until they attack... I just have some doubts on the whole 'We're alone' thing." He glanced at the Doctor.

Cat shrugged. "So? Even if there are demons around I can take them down! I'm not as fragile as I look!"

Dante looked down at her. "Easy there, tough cookie, you don't have any weapons and I'm not risking to let you fight with tooth and claw."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:44 pm

"If any demons attack," Kelsier said with a yawn. "Save some for me." He stretched, sighing. He was going to go exploring today, and check out his surroundings.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:45 pm

"But you'd hear them if any are near, right Dante?" Cat looked up at her white-haired friend, the tip of her inky black tail flicking around.

Dante sighed. "I don't know Cat, I have some doubts about this."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:54 pm

"We'll keep a look out," the Doctor said, the "we" being him and the TARDIS. "If anything appears you'll be the first to know, Dante." Kelsier stood, putting back on his Mistcloak. He was still curious about this.. ship thing. How did it even work?
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:57 pm

Cat tilted her head again. Were there demons here? Why was he so on edge lately? Why, why, why. So many questions. And most of all, why was he worrying so much about her now? She blinked a few times and then stood up, stretching her arms again. "Whatever, I'll keep my ears open."
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:00 pm

"Are there really that many demons where you come from?" Kelsier asked, looking at them with a raised eyebrow. The only really "demonic" creatures they had was the kandra, and they weren't that bad. They couldn't actually kill humans. The biggest demon that needed to be hunted was the Lord Ruler himself.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:02 pm

"There are plenty of supernaturals around the cities, some of them know how to hide themselves pretty good..." He trailed off in thought at his last sentence.

Cat rolled her feline eyes at him. "Relax, nothing will go wrong." She watched him, sitting down on the cold floor in a cat like fashion.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:06 pm

"Agreed," the Doctor said. "Take it easy." Kelsier nodded. "In any case, two demon hunters and a Mistborn should be a force to be reckoned with." Especially since I have some atium. Atium was one of the most powerful Allomatic metals. A Mistborn with atium was almost unstoppable unless their opponent also had some. But it burned fast, and Kell didn't have very much.. but still enough to make quite an impression.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:13 pm

A deep sigh escaped from the half-demon's lungs. Was he overreacting? Was that voice he heard last night just in his imagination? Maybe, just maybe everything was in his mind and the heat had exhaust him- no, it can't be it, he had heat resistance. "Fine, you two can go out then..." He muttered under his breath.

The girl smiled happily. "Thank you." She opened the door of the TARDIS and stepped onto the crunchy sand.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:17 pm

Kelsier grinned. "Lighten up. The only thing out there is desert." He followed Cat outside, rolling up his sleeves again against the heat. He hated exposing his arms but it was too hot to really complain about that. He just wore the white long sleeve, having elected to leave the waistcoat behind. If one looked close enough, they could see very faint blook stains on the shirt.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:19 pm

"This place would be so great if it had a sea nearby." She said and with that she made a small leap, landing gently on the golden sand in her cat form, forked inky black tail waving around.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:25 pm

"Or just not so hot." Kelsier said. "The sun is too bright here. I can't use tin without blinding myself out here." He glared at the blue sky and yellow sun, giving a huff.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:27 pm

Cat rolled her bright yellow optics. "I don't mind the heat and light. I highly prefer it over rain and clouds, rain is evil. Water is evil." She shook her head at the thought of her taking a bath.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:36 pm

"I'd rather have rain and clouds." Kelsier looked up at the sky again. "The weather was never this hot in the Final Empire. It wasn't cold either. The only really cold place was the Terris mountains, and nobody went there. The Terrismen hate outsiders." He paused. "Though there is something calming about the blue. It looks clean and alive."
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:39 pm

Cat shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat. I highly prefer heat over cold. Mountains are way too tiring for me to climb." She started to walk around. "Come on, let's look around." A feline smirk spread across her face.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:57 pm

"I wonder what its like.." He grinned. "Let's see if we can find someone else out here." He began to burn bronze, searching for Allomancy. There was none anywhere, which made him really nervous. If there was an Allomancer around, then they have to be burning copper. Which meant that it was either a Mistborn like himself, able to use all metals, or a gang of Mistings, able to use one metal. Neither was very welcoming.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Spardalet Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:58 pm

Cat looked over her furred shoulder at him. "What's wrong?" She tilted her head, one ear flicking to keep the sand out.
Spardalet
Spardalet
Kit kat

Back to top Go down

Post  riv Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:45 pm

"Its nothing," he replied. "Just.. Sensing for something." The lack of Allomancy here was very, very disturbing.
riv
riv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum